Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images (Read 79,709 times)

ikarop

ikarop

I remember the Blu-ray showing a few pages of the script during some of the special features.  This doesn't mean that it won't be released in full at some point anyway. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Kol

hmm, that contradicts what spaihts said on twitter, but ok.

you checked the second screen app, ikarop? maybe it's there? i have no mobile, nor tablet to access to.

LarsVader

Quote from: Kol on Oct 06, 2012, 02:40:54 PM

you checked the second screen app, ikarop? maybe it's there? i have no mobile, nor tablet to access to.
It's at least not in the app files itself, maybe it can be streamed?

T Dog

Ok so we definitely got the crap/safe version oh Prometheus. Oh what could have been.

Another case of modern bullshit folks.

BANE

Look on the brightside: we're in the hands of folks with some awesome f**king ideas, and if (heaven forbid) these ideas actually make it on film, we'll be glad we're in their hands because they rule.

Darth Vile

Quote from: tmjhur on Oct 06, 2012, 02:50:32 PM

Ok so we definitely got the crap/safe version oh Prometheus. Oh what could have been.

I'm not sure what's in those screencaps to think we got a "safe version". I neither like that version of the deacon or the androgynous/David Bowie type engineer (if that is what it's meant to be).

zuzuki

QuoteAnd contrary to the findings of Shaw, which target LV-223, our findings suggest the point of origin could actually be the moon LV-426.
Per standard procedure, we will embed a David 8 unit with the crew. ... But only David will know about 426 and will ensure the rest of the crew learn nothing about the transmission we've recently discovered until the time is right

Didn't Lindelof and Spaihts said that lv 223 is not anywhere near lv 426? And either them or Ridley said in one of the commentaries that the 223 designation was chosen at random? Stupi to put this thing in. I wonder if this was cooked up by the marketing team

T Dog

Quote from: Darth Vile on Oct 06, 2012, 03:45:27 PM

I'm not sure what's in those screencaps to think we got a "safe version". I neither like that version of the deacon or the androgynous/David Bowie type engineer (if that is what it's meant to be).

Well I think they are more f**ked up, interesting and creatively dangerous.

Gash

You think that's dangerous? Looks like every bog standard 'grey' alien, just built over a skinny model with a badly photoshopped head. Couldn't even be bothered to remove the landing strip-pubes.

Engineer as it finally appeared is miles better. And that representation of the Deacon pretty much looks like the adult version of what we got anyway.

SpeedyMaxx

The more people see of the Deacon, the more I like it.  But I was never all that annoyed with it.  I thought it looked fine, I just thought the choice of that as the final scene was a bit silly.

I'll be pissed if the Spaihts draft is not on the Blu.  I was told it would be there.  I'm sure it'll leak soon, if not.

Kol

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Oct 06, 2012, 10:48:45 PM
I'll be pissed if the Spaihts draft is not on the Blu.  I was told it would be there.  I'm sure it'll leak soon, if not.

even the man himself, spaihts, stated on twitter that it will be on the blu-ray.
i dont know what to think.

Snowdog

i have the 4 disc collectors edition and can't find the spaiths draft anywhere ...... ???

MrSpaceJockey

It's out already?

Darth Vile

Quote from: tmjhur on Oct 06, 2012, 04:05:06 PM
Quote from: Darth Vile on Oct 06, 2012, 03:45:27 PM

Well I think they are more f**ked up, interesting and creatively dangerous.
Horses for courses - I think they are a bit rudimentary and obvious. Certainly not "creatively dangerous" IMHO.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Kol on Oct 06, 2012, 02:40:54 PM

Maybe. I asked if it would be released in "any form" and that's what this Fox person answered so I'm not sure.

And I'm waiting for the Android version of the Second Screen App myself. Attached you can find the iTunes app events file and nothing seems to show up there. It probably wouldn't be too difficult to add extra content to the app at any time anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed