AvP2 R-Rated Trailer Review

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2007, 08:32:06 PM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer Review (Read 14,424 times)

zen

zen

Ya know Renderfveils?,i think your right!   ;D  .

zen

zen

Sorry bud!,i forgot the O!,hahaha,my bad!   :D  .

andrew macmillan

::)   yess

andrew macmillan

i think the suspense sud be a big part of avp 2 and the aliens and predators sud kill them selvs in better ways   :D  

metalpred

metalpred

ive read that some of you think there are only 2 aliens and 1 predalien, well if you watch the preview, they show at least 3 aliens getting killed(from wat i can remember) 1 gets blasted in the head, and 2 get thier heads sliced, not only that but i highly doubt 2 aliens can run the whole town over. lets just hope this movie is better than the first, we reallly don't need another dissapointment like that

wilbro

wilbro

Hicks' analysis is a bit flawed. if the predator brought the two hatchlings, where did the pred-alien come from?? hint! the first ship you saw is the ship from the first avp. need more evidence? you see the predator running from a ship thats about to explode (  he destroyed the old ship). dude, why would he destroy his own ship?   ;D  

stylus

stylus

OK, Aliens is my favourite film of all time.  I've seen all the films from both franchises.  I want to like this film, but ever since the first AVP, it seems they've smashed the two franchises together so that they can rot both of them into a crappy slasher pic.  Sure, it's got R-rated violence, but so what?  The whole thing's fallen so far from what it used to be.  It used to be psychologically thrilling, intelligent, and the violence helped the story.  Here, the violence is nothing but shock value.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed