AvPR Lifesize Predator Bust

Started by Darkness, Nov 09, 2007, 07:04:55 PM

Author
AvPR Lifesize Predator Bust (Read 15,834 times)

zen

zen

Have any of you ever see'n a burn victem?.If so then you know that years later the skin whould be scarred and it whould be red.And is'nt the preds blood a green color that glows?.So whould'nt the acid scar his skin,leaving it bright green?.

Aran

Aran

I bet he is actually a better warrior than Predator 1 & 2 character. A hardcore soldier.

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

well Rafael S. maybe it's pink because that means he older then the elder in avp, meaning that the older they get their faces change like more spikes,more mandibles,and horns. Any why this predator is definatly a elder to the elder in avp WOLF IS GOING TO KICKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT PREDALIEN   :)     ;)     :D     ;D   :shocked   8)     ::)   :

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I think if Wolf is an older Pred should have more mature colors every were. The pink color makes Wolf look more younger while if he had the red inner maniable it would look way older and more experiance. Thanks for the comment mikelonewolf |

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

Thank you Rafael S, If I remember right didn't the avp elder have a pink inner mandible. If not then I should go watch the movie again   :-\  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

I wonder if wolf is the elder in predator 2 who gave the cop thr flintlock   :-\  

Suzie

Suzie

NO! the wolf isn't the elder predator from P2  haha really cant wait for this film

Suzie

Suzie

The Wolf isn't an 'elder' predator just an experienced one! if he survise this im sure he will be...but looks like chet is going to kill him...poor wolfy  I love u all x

Whats Popping Homie?

Whats Popping Homie?

the bust looks shit, but this film iz still going to kick some serious ass. STRAUSE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pilar

Pilar

Poor predator can't close his mouth due to all that scar tissue. Pink, red or whatever the bleep, his eye is screwed.

Deco

Deco

do you know what would b really great. if wolf survived this movie and we had a predator we could come to know over two movies

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

I wonder if wolf is going to live then the mothership will come and pick him up with the dead predalien(if the blue vial dosent work because it's half predator) and take it back to their homeworld and study it.   :-\     ???  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

I agree with you BIGAL-2000.He does look like he has went 10 rounds with a Queen + another Predalien!!!!   :o     :o   Cool face though....   8)     :-\  

JK

JK

Imagine if this predator appear the film.  http://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/index.php?level=album&id=383

Aran

Aran

why would you want dat character to appear in AVP2?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed