AvP Documentary On Fox

Started by Darkness, Aug 04, 2004, 10:15:28 PM

Author
AvP Documentary On Fox (Read 3,741 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A special 30-minute documentary for Alien vs Predator will be aired on US television channel, Fox, the night before AvP’s premiere on 12th August at 8:30 PM. Apparently, Lance Henriksen will be the host and lots of never-before-seen footage of AVP will be shown:

“FOX salutes the return of two of the scariest movie franchises with the premiere of the original special, ALIEN VS. PREDATOR (working title). The half-hour program takes a look at two of the most frightening creatures to ever hit the silver screen. The special will look at the "Alien" and "Predator" franchises that made these creatures legends and will feature commentary from the filmmakers who brought them to life. In addition, there will be highlights with never-before-seen footage and a behind-the-scenes look at the new 20 th Century Fox film "Alien Vs. Predator," in theaters August 13. ALIEN VS. PREDATOR airs Thursday, August 12 ( 8:00-8:30 PM ET /PT) on FOX.”

Definitely worth watching this. I think the 15-minute documentary on HBO is also on tomorrow night (Thursday) at 10:45 PM.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

guess we in uk wil have to wait a bit then

HellAlien

HellAlien

Cool, ill try to watch hbo tomarow. And i will c the documentary 3 hours before goin to the cinema for a hell of a ride. Ah it will be so cool to watch these, and the interviews of the directors ! wow i hope they will comment on avp a bit. How they think it will be and all. Avp is finally there ppl.

superscope

superscope

This sounds pretty good! SUmthin to keep us uk peeps goin till oct 22nd!  I have the full sky digital package will i be able to recieve this? ALso what will the times be uk time?

G-Dog

G-Dog

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I'm taking about baby!!!!!  Bet you they're going to show the badass scenes that we've been talking about!!

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

us here the uk prolly get fuk!

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

someone please tape all these programs and tv spots and post them to the internet!! i can't wait till october 29th!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!   ???     :-\     >:D  

Jonesy

Jonesy

I doubt Ridley Scott and Cameron will be happy about their commentary being used to sell AvP, if thats what it is - and Sigourney oughta be really pissed off if she's in it, lol. Should be interesting to look back on the previous movies though; I'll be watching. I wonder if they considered showing the first ten minutes, like Dawn of the Dead did? Wish they woulda done that instead.

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Well I'll be watching Fox then for the new footage.  Oh Yeah go AVP    ;D  

flonge

flonge

Can someone tape the program on HBO and post it on this site?  That would be great for us living outside the US :)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Yeah, since the movie will be out on October 28th here, I'd love to see this show that won't be aired in Europe. I also love to see the tv spots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed