Eve Online

Started by AtR, Feb 06, 2007, 10:59:08 AM

Author
Eve Online (Read 4,910 times)

AtR

AtR

Do any of you guys play Eve Online ? www.eve-online.com
It's a MMORPG and the best one created so far to my knowledge. You play in a space universe with a lot( and I mean A LOT) of different systems to fly in. Various objects, planets, stations, stargates ( Might get tired listing them all ). Huge database of ships, equipment, and skillbooks(should be around 321 or something) and each skill gives you a certain benefit ( ie using this or that sort of equipment). Basicaly you have to see it to understand it's full potential.
The game is pay to play ( 19 euro to register accound+1 month of playing ) then 14 euros each month.
If you do not wish to purchase the account right away you can register a FREE trial account and explore the game for yourself and then, after 14 days, reactivate it as a full account ( the same 19 euro to register and 1 month gaming).

Interested? Try the trial.
Got more questions? Read FAQ
FAQ isnt enough? Hit me on msn, il try to explain
Or if on trial and playing, send me your eve ingame name, il open a chat convo and will be glad to help :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed