Prime 1 Collectables

Started by AnthaiHero, Jul 29, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

Author
Prime 1 Collectables (Read 40,965 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: bobby brown on Nov 26, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
I like Covenant, its an entertaining film with my all-time space monster, but I am looking for the opposite of most fans, I want it to be disconnected from the original trilogy. All these subpar prequels can f**k off from my treasured sci-fi classics. :laugh:

I hear you. As a fan, I actually prefer to think of "Prometheus" as its own, separate science fiction franchise. It's much more enjoyable that way.

Quote from: bobby brown on Nov 25, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
This is news to me. Looks fantastic. :o :o :o

Probably inspired by Bernie Wrightson's alien artwork.
https://cafart.r.worldssl.net/images/Category_7781/subcat_14924/sc003598cb.jpg

That is fantastic looking. It's interesting though, on some angles its pose looks terrific, and from other angles it comes off as awkward. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. Truly gorgeous though.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Thanks, man, it's nice to be heard.  :)

molasar

molasar

Predator 2 – City Hunter Predator 3D Wall Art Statue by Prime 1 Studio

https://news.toyark.com/2019/03/01/predator-2-city-hunter-predator-3d-wall-art-statue-by-prime-1-studio-338239

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Apr 14, 2019, 12:04:47 AM
Predator 2 – City Hunter Predator 3D Wall Art Statue by Prime 1 Studio

https://news.toyark.com/2019/03/01/predator-2-city-hunter-predator-3d-wall-art-statue-by-prime-1-studio-338239

Damn those look awesome. But those prices!  Ouch!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I struggled with spending 30 dollars on a couple of Kenner figures, there's no way I'd bring myself to drop that much on that but dear lord is it beautiful.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

If I had won a lottery: sure.

Kailem

Kailem

Oh, if only I had all the money:

Quote from: Toy ArkPre-orders have been opened by Prime 1 Studio for their new Big Game Predator 1/4 Scale Statue. The statue is based on Predator: Big Game #1 comic cover from Dark Horse Comics. The statue stands at 27″ tall, with a highly details statue base. The statue features an unmasked portrait, two interchangeable left hands, and a light up shoulder cannon. There will be an Exclusive Version that includes a swap out biomask portrait with light up function. A small bust stand will be included to display the portrait that isn't being used.

The Standard Version is priced at $1,199, while the Exclusive Version is priced at $1,249. It's due for release between May and September of 2020. See photos, pre-order links and details after the jump.

Premium Masterline Predator (Comics) Big Game Predator

Premium Masterline Predator (Comics) Big Game Predator EX Version

An extraterrestrial species characterized by their hunting of Xenomorphs/Aliens for faith and honor using a combination of highly advanced technology are the Yautja, also widely known as Predators. This time Prime 1 Studio is excited to present PMDHPR-02: Big Game Predator (Predator Comics) Statue inspired by a comic cover art by Dark Horse!

The Prime 1 Studio arranged the cover art of Dark Horse comic and succeed in making highly detailed piece of Nayenezgani, the legendary monster slayer.

The LED light-up function is included on Shoulder Cannon. He is holding a fresh skull pulled from the victim's body in his left hand which gives a pretty horrific look. Another LED light-up feature on his Bio-Mask portrait (Exclusive Version only).

The Big Game Predator is standing on a pile of human skulls and it measures approximately 27 inches tall. This is the best companion piece to display next to the Cracked Tusk Predator Statue!

Specifications:
– Statue Size approximately 27 inches tall [H:69.7cm W:39.4cm D:39.5cm,
– Head Base Size: H:19.2cm W:14.3cm D:17.2cm]LED Light-up function on Shoulder Cannon
– Two (2) interchangeable Left Hands Set
– One (1) designed theme base
– One (1) Head Stand Base (Exclusive Version only)
– One (1) interchangeable Bio-Mask portrait with LED Light-up function (Exclusive Version only)

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/05/big-game-predator-statue-by-prime-1-studio-351116

Xenomrph

I can't remember, was that mask in the comic? It looks reminiscent of one of the masks from the movies AvP/AvPR.

Voodoo Magic

Now THAT is pretty sweet!

Samhain13

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 13, 2019, 12:51:11 PM
I can't remember, was that mask in the comic? It looks reminiscent of one of the masks from the movies AvP/AvPR.

This Predator looks different from the one in the comic.

They are doing this statue based on the one from the cover:

Kailem

Kailem

Strange, I clicked to delete this thread when I realised there was already one for Prime 1 stuff. Oh well! :laugh: If any mods would like to merge this one with that one that'd be cool (I already deleted the post I made about it in there; unless that one somehow returns from the void too).

I think they've done a really good job of capturing the cover, especially the aggressive, almost manic energy in his expression. I need to re-read Big Game as it's been years since I last did, especially since I picked up the Hunters trade recently, but I don't remember the mechanical-looking parts around the mouth being a feature of that Pred's mask.

Maybe since it's exclusive to the EX version they embellished it a little to make it look better?

The Old One

The Old One

Beautiful sculpting, but I don't particularly care for the face- even though it's brilliantly faithful.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 22, 2019, 07:30:33 PM
Beautiful sculpting, but I don't particularly care for the face- even though it's brilliantly faithful.

Honestly, I love the face. I'd be happy for plenty of facial variation if it all looked that good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's f**king gorgeous, that's for sure!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed