AvPR Nominated For Razzies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 21, 2008, 03:51:26 PM

Author
AvPR Nominated For Razzies (Read 21,358 times)

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Yeah,America always give f**king awards .

we can kill it

we can kill it

First of all hostel 2 will win the award. That movies was the worst movie i have never watched the only part i like when she cut off his dick the rest is Garbage  :o   I know that AVPR didn't live up to everyones expectations.  I believe it was because FOX gave a low budget to the brothers, if they had more money to play with they should have ended the movie like this: while WOLF and PREDALIEN were battling it out on the roof top they should have cut to a scene of a PREDATOR Ship dropping off at least half a dozen more Predators, then, cut to a scene of a swarm of Aliens tackling the national guard and innocent people like we saw in AVP, then a shot of the Predators that have just landed using their laser cannons to kill the swarm of Aliens and a few shots of the national guards shooting at both Aliens and Predators and basically just carnage everywhere.  Then cut back to the roof top battle for some more fighting, then the Final blow the Predator gives the Predalien and vice versa and THEN the Government could have nuked the entire city.    ;D   Well in my opinion this is how it should have went down but FOX enjoys employing preschool script writers to save money   :-\   BTW who's the idiot that decided to keep in the script the Predators Blue chemical liquid (MAJOR PLOT HOLE)    ???     ???     ???     ???     ???     ???  

Tony

Tony

My Version Of AVPR Part 1 : Maybe if I was the writer of the movie it wouldn't be getting so much crap from people who claim to be fans but are really just big cry babies. The movie was good but not great could of been longer too. This is my version on how it would have been if I wrote it as a two hour movie. I would like to write this as a screenplay but since this message board is limited I'll do my best keep it simple. I'll just list it.  1. The story would kinda be like Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil Outbreak file 1 and 2 but with aliens and predators ofcourse.  2. Besides Wolf there would be a second Predator named Blade.  3. Both Predators are not cleaners but actual hunters who still do the blue liquid and dispose the fallen ship but other then that are on earth for human skulls and avenging their fallen comrades by killing as aliens as possible.  4. Sherif Officers arrive on the streets in full force and battle the aliens head on but are eventually outnumbered and killed( R.E. 3 connection)  5. Some sherif's who remain in the station battle aliens trying to get in as they board up windows and fire their guns many men and women are killed.

we can kill it

we can kill it

Hicks no one on this site give a shit about about the OZ open! I think u need visit www.iamanoldfart.com.au u hear   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Tony

Tony

My Version Of AVPR part 2: Let's continue the list.  6. After the National Guard is wiped out which I would extend a bit more fighting like 60 or 70 seconds rather then 15 seconds, we get the Marines involved who take over trying to rescue whoever is still in need of help.   7. In the process of doing so the Marines come across many aliens and the two Predators.  8. Civilians are either flown out or driven out by.  9. The town is nuked by a launched missile from a missile silo rather then a F-22 Raptor ( R.E. 3 Connection)  10. The two Predators survive proving that when you f**k with their race they will f**k you back and not in the good way you pervs.

Tony

Tony

My Version  Of AVPR part 3: Let's continue with a new list.  1. The only Characters from Shane's version would be the father and son hunters plus Dallas and Eddie that's it everybody else who cares.  2. There would be some Marine Characters like Dwayne who is big and tall and buff or  Collin who is kinda short and not to tough looking but indeed he is and good with knifes. Collin is a cousin of Dutch from Predator but was never told about Predator only Dutch's brother was who you can read about in the two novels called Concrete Jungle and Cold War.  3. Like I said in part 1 the movie would be 2 hours, but maybe longer.  4. Light enough to see.  5. The PredAlien would not lay eggs just the face huggers.  6. The PredAlien will just be normal.  7. There would be like four or five aliens v.s. human fights.  8. There would be five alien v.s. predator fights including the end on the hospital roof.  9. And one big battle involving aliens, marines and the two predators in a huge fight to the death like no other we've seen.  10. The battle to number 9 would have tanks and rocket launchers and marine guys throwing grenades or walking around with flamethrowers or M16/Grenade Launchers.

Tony

Tony

My Version Of AVPR part 4: Let's move on.  1. There would be plenty of chest bursting and skinned bodies.  2. The Predators will work as a team mostly but at times be solo.  3. The Predators land on Earth in a small ship and cloak it.  4. The movie would be mean still with killing kids and eating babies and slaughtering pregnant woman plus a double head shot but instead of stoners we see two unlucky marine guys get their heads blown off.  5. An Elder Predator will be in the movie who witnesses the PredAlien's rampage on the smaller ship and has a predator meeting with Wolf and Blade who are preparing for a hunting ritual on earth who find out they can still do that but it must be in the area where the ship crashed but while their there dispose the ship and erase any tracks of aliens on Earth.

roguepl

roguepl

Well, that's a SHOCKER.

psy_coma77

psy_coma77

Some people a bunch a haters!!! But ya know what In the end its all about how much money it makes and its makin it$$$ WOOP! WOOP!

Tony

Tony

My Version of AVPR part 5: Almost done.  1. An Elder Predator watches the massacre unfold on the ship then has a meeting with Wolf and Blade who are preparing a hunting ritual on Earth but find out they must go the down ship's location and dispose it and erase any alien presence on Earth plus hunt down the PredAlien and bring it's head to me. That's what the Elder says but besides that Wolf and Blade are free to also hunt humans.  2. We see them take off which allows us to get to know Dallas and Eddie and Dwayne and Collin.  3. At night Wolf and Blade arrive find the ship destroy it alert the near by town and some ugly rednecks molesting some woman while drunk on booze and firing guns and lighting M80's.  4. We see the Wolf and Blade slaughter them and later see them skinned as Eddie and some other Sherif's stumble across some campground where men where having a wild drunk night.   5. A few other scenes go on before what I told you earlier.

Tony

Tony

My Version of AVPR part 6: Final part I promise.   1. Music score some old some new.  2. And yes TV news reporters would be seen covering the mayhem.  So that's it I hope you guys liked my version of AVPR to bad it to that Shane punk instead. But maybe if I save my idea I can turn it into a novel some day but ofcourse I would have to make changes on Dallas and Eddie with new names unless Dwayne and Collin are the main guys. Tell me your thoughts on my six part version presentation is it, Great, Good, Bad, OK or so and so.    ???     ;)  

Imp

Imp

I hope this will be the reason to kick the Strauses out. f**king Alien Rapers.    >:(  

konradski

konradski

tony try writing it in the forum(thats why there there!!) NOT the chat log as my eye,s just glazed over and i ignored your posts   >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D    the bit i did get is somthing about wesly snipes showing up    ::)  

jj09

jj09

Bloody deserves to win both awards.  Film was a pile of crap!

Deco

Deco

TONY:  AVPR was a pile of shit and would still be shit even if it had all of your good ideas in it. THIS STORY WAS NEVER MEANT FOR EARTH!!!   AVPR is the worst movie movie ive EVER seen....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed