Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines (Read 69,257 times)

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Perhaps the start of the set visit coverage.

Enoch

Great! Hope you guys will post that article...

Corporal Hicks

Aye, as soon as I get my hands on it. I think it's out now for subscribers but not yet on general release.

Corporal Hicks

Looks like the new Empire is out tomorrow.

BonesawT101

Empire is usually quite good for first looks etc so heres hoping

Corporal Hicks

I'll check their app first thing tomorrow and pick it up if it's on there. Hopefully it'll be something interesting.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2017, 06:53:44 PM
Looks like the new Empire is out tomorrow.

I'm gonna buy the shit out of it!

Cheers for the heads up.

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Corporal Hicks

I popped into Asda on my way to work and they only had March's issue. No April issue on the App yet either.  :-\

Sounds like they'll be something in Cinefex soon too. Probably not next issue but issue after.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 23, 2017, 08:23:35 AM
I popped into Asda on my way to work and they only had March's issue. No April issue on the App yet either.  :-\

Sounds like they'll be something in Cinefex soon too. Probably not next issue but issue after.

I think I read it's out on the 24th mate, though I imagine subscribers will have it. Watch instagram.

Corporal Hicks

Tomorrow might have meant US tomorrow.  :laugh:

Enoch

Enoch

I like MILFORD SOUND.
Beautiful place.

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/alien-covenant/exclusive-new-look-alien-covenant/
QuoteA new issue of Empire arrives in all good and evil newsagents from today, and leading the pack of exclusive first looks at the biggest movies os Alien: Covenant, Ridley Scott's sci-fi prequel-sequel, which leads up this month's Preview section. Here's a sneak peek of that exclusive new image, which sees the new crew of the Covenant setting foot on a verdant new planet. Take a look below, and click to embiggen.

As the new Empire explains, this planet is not their original destination: they have detoured to answer a distress call. And given this franchise, it's a good guess that "distress" will soon be too mild a description.

"What's great about this story is the characters are so different," says the film's returning star, Michael Fassbender. "They're not just filling out a spaceship, their characters have been thought about. It harks back to those really cool characters in the original Alien, where there are great relationships going on outside of the [alien]."

This is just a preview, of course – for more on Alien: Covenant and a galactic tonne of other movie exclusives – be sure to pick up a copy of Empire, on sale in all good and evil newsagents now. Want to get your copy days before anyone else? Subscribe to Empire here.

Stolen

Milford Sound ! This shot is wonderful!

Corporal Hicks

The magazine is now on the app. I'm buying it now. Will get this all up shortly.

Enoch

Great! Thanks, Hicks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed