Nostromo Revisited

Started by Frosty Venom, Feb 03, 2019, 05:38:05 AM

Author
Nostromo Revisited (Read 20,236 times)

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: SM on Mar 04, 2021, 08:13:07 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 03, 2021, 11:25:22 PM
Didn't you say that the timeline website got plagiarised by him as well, or was that another youtuber?

Tomorrow I will go though as much of his videos as I can, don't like adding to his views but I think the more evidence that gets posted, the better.

It was more plagiarising WYR.  Perry used my website as a source and lifted some stuff about Fiorina - with my blessing.

Alien Thievery just reads it word for word as if he's written it himself.

There's always going to be crossover with Youtube content - but reading stuff verbatim?  The guy is scum.

Thats a s**tty thing to do no matter how you look at it and how one can try to expplain it. It IS thievery. Unless he found it somewhere else and didnt know where it originates from

SiL

SiL

Then he should quote that source.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AT knows what he is doing. So yeah, he is a thief, and unfortunately one popular enough to interview a licensed writer. It is a matter of reading his followers in the comments.

SiL

SiL

I wonder if White was aware of how shitty AT is with that stuff before they agreed to appear.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yes, I've been wondering the same thing.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I wouldn't think he was aware but it really was a bummer.

The_Nostromo_Files

The_Nostromo_Files

Exposure is exposure?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed