AvPR Autograph/Piecework Trading Cards

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 02, 2007, 06:54:18 PM

Author
AvPR Autograph/Piecework Trading Cards (Read 10,342 times)

Corporal Hicks

Inkworks has just updated their AvP Requiem page with details on the piecework and autograph cards as well as images of the piecework cards:

20071102_02

Those are just the card designs, not actual scans so the fabric is just a mock-up. Thanks to Andy over at Inkworks, I’ve posted up the rest of the images on the forum. If you head on over to Inkwork’s website you can find a list of all those who are doing autograph cards and who’s costumes will make their way onto the piecework cards.

Mr. Weyland

Cool, can't wait to start collecting these    ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Seen the 2-piece retailer incentive pieceworks, Weyland?

Darkness

Nice work, Hicks. Nice to see some of the other characters. Only thing I didn't like was Dallas holding that Predator gun. Looks very silly.

JK

JK

If you have any questions about the film go here.   http://www.empireonline.com/

Dillon

It looks like Dallas stopped by a Toys-R-Us store because that's clearly a plastic toy he's carrying. What's he gonna do, point it at an Alien and shout "Bang! Bang! You're dead!"?

Mystry?????

Mystry?????

:o  It's cool, awsome, and....sexy....   ;D     :-*   Kelly looks better than I thought, and the waitress isn't looken that bad her self to..   :-*     :-*   Cool and awsome  cards Hicks!!

Le Celticant

http://avp-r.ca/ for canadian ^^

Mr. Weyland

QuoteSeen the 2-piece retailer incentive pieceworks, Weyland?
No, don't think so, any links?    :P  

Zero .T

Zero .T

::)     ::)   Your such a Pervert   ;D   Mystry?????   ;D     ;D     :D     :D     :-X     :P     ::)     ::)  

Corporal Hicks

IRT Weyland: They're the last two pictures on my thread. They're only available through pre-orders.

Mr. Weyland

IRT Hicks: I see them, fun idea, I might think about pre-ordering.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

the guy holding a 'shoulder cannon' thats just wrong    >:(  

Blax

Blax

this movie iz gunna suck.

Zero

Zero

No it isn't!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed