Started by ace3g, Sep 12, 2014, 11:23:05 PM

Author
John Wick (Read 38,798 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha still cool.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 15, 2021, 02:38:24 PM
I finally saw the third film.

I enjoyed it, possibly more than the second, but it's not anything I'll rush to see again. Entertaining while it was on, but ultimately it felt a bit hollow.
I like Chapter 2 the most; it has such a satisfying ending.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Neither sequel comes close to the cathartic simplicity of the first one imo. Heaping on a load more plot took away the straightforward drive, and ultimately the action scenes, stylish as they are, are just more of the same over and over.

Case in point  - my main gripe with the second movie is that the opening action sequence is by far the best it gets, probably because it's the only one that feels like I hadn't already seen it in the first movie.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Actually, that's a really good point and I agree.  But I still like the action in 2.  Especially the execution of D'Antonio.

There's one part in the first film that I find myself skipping over every time it comes on...I think we all know which one I'm talking about.  :'(

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 15, 2021, 04:46:04 PM

There's one part in the first film that I find myself skipping over every time it comes on...I think we all know which one I'm talking about.  :'(

Dafoe in a robe?

Master Chief

Master Chief

It still hurts.  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic!! Not too long to wait then.  ;D

Just realised its 2023, not 2022.  :'(

Immortan Jonesy

Xenomrph

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm fine with De Armas, less so with Len Wiseman directing. Shay Hatten's original spec was pretty good, but I have no idea how they'll work it into the Wickverse.

Master Chief

ace3g

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

ace3g

ace3g

New trailer classified

John Wick: Chapter 4 (trailer #1)   Parental Guidance   Nov 03, 2022   2:29   Cineplex Entertainment

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed