AVP2 Mac players?

Started by Demonio Cazador, Sep 01, 2007, 03:37:52 PM

Author
AVP2 Mac players? (Read 16,616 times)

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

So, I just installed AVP2 on my Mac Mini, It absolutely rocks!!!
and I really want to play online, my question are:

Where are the AVP2 MAC players?
Is there somewhere where I can update the game, patches and skins?
Do the PC ones work with MACS?
And lastly can I play online with PC players also?

Aeus

Aeus

You can't play online on the Mac version, can you?

Huol

Huol

It's a mac? What did you expect?
*Goes and hides in my elitist mac owner proof bunker*

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Sep 09, 2007, 01:12:18 AM
It's a mac? What did you expect?
*Goes and hides in my elitist mac owner proof bunker*

Die Mac hater!

All I own in terms of computers now are Macs, and if AVP2 for Mac can be played online. I will be VERY happy.

Huol

Huol

Well Macs do have some great games, like solitare, mine field, possibly pacman, but you'd have to do some serious upgrading and stuff.

Aeus

Aeus

Yeah, but my computer doesn't get viruses/  ;D

Huol

Huol

Yes it does. It's just nobody makes any virus's for macs, NOT that macs are super resistant.  ::)

Aeus

Aeus

Meh. I've had PC's, I've had Macs.

I prefer Macs, but it's crappy that they dont have many games. But I bought a 360 so who cares.  :P

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Yeah, mee to, I've had PCS and MACS, and honestly, eventhought with all the Cons,
I prefer a Mac over a PC...
So, back to topic, Aeus, how long have you been playing AVP2 on your Mac?
You've never been able to play  it online then?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Sep 10, 2007, 05:39:56 AM
Yeah, mee to, I've had PCS and MACS, and honestly, eventhought with all the Cons,
I prefer a Mac over a PC...
So, back to topic, Aeus, how long have you been playing AVP2 on your Mac?
You've never been able to play  it online then?

Never played it on a Mac. I never bought it on a Mac due to the fact that I've heard and read it has no online play.

Cellien

Cellien

You can play against people on PC right?

Sidenote:  Not a big Mac fan either.. They look badass, the OS is so clean too.. but they are freakin expensive, have no games, slightly pretentious, and don't have quite the modding community PC does.  I love my iPhone though  ;D

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Cellien on Sep 14, 2007, 04:52:57 PM

Sidenote:  Not a big Mac fan either.. They look badass, the OS is so clean too.. but they are freakin expensive, have no games, slightly pretentious, and don't have quite the modding community PC does.  I love my iPhone though  ;D

Yeah you can play against people on PC.  ;)

Is the iPhone really good then? I'm thinking of dishing out.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 14, 2007, 06:38:07 PM

Ya its pretty awesome..  For me its great because I had a PDA I used quite a bit, a cell phone, and wanted an MP3 player.  So the iPhone was a no-brainer for me.  Got it for $299 at the Apple store the day they dropped the price.  Sold my fairly new Motorola Razr and my PDA for $200.. paid for most of it.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Cellien on Sep 14, 2007, 08:00:21 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Sep 14, 2007, 06:38:07 PM

Ya its pretty awesome..  For me its great because I had a PDA I used quite a bit, a cell phone, and wanted an MP3 player.  So the iPhone was a no-brainer for me.  Got it for $299 at the Apple store the day they dropped the price.  Sold my fairly new Motorola Razr and my PDA for $200.. paid for most of it.

Nice.  :D

Aeus

Aeus

Can you use Mods, Maps and Skins on the Mac version the same way you can use them on the PC version?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed