Daily Star Interviews Kate Dickie

Started by Darkness, Jan 13, 2012, 07:35:45 PM

Author
Daily Star Interviews Kate Dickie (Read 37,174 times)

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jan 13, 2012, 07:50:02 PM
This reminds me of Alien: Resurrection.

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 13, 2012, 07:44:20 PM
Actually, I think that's from when her character first appears in the film so it won't necessary be from the moment the film starts. It could be a lot later than 30mins before this happens.

Yeah, but her job is to help re-aclimate the crew from cryo-sleep...this has to happen in the beginning of the film. 

Or maybe her character has approximately 28 minutes of screen time before she gets killed?

Either way, this still reminds me of Alien: Resurrection.

Not true. There could be a whole hour of the film that takes place on Earth. She may only be in parts of the film that take place in space.
I am going for the 28mins of screentime until she gets killed.

ThisBethesdaSea

How does Prometheus come off like Alien Resurrection? I need that one explained to me.

Melchia

Melchia

According to IMDB Kate Dickie character name is Imora, Mudow is from "Robotpo" fanfic.

konradski

its bullshit made up tosh. u think she,s stupid enough to break the nda in her contract and be back logged to z list films for the rest of her career
its the paper phishing so somone higher up gives them some info on it.then they can spout exclusive brandywine prod interview.
as we know 3 of the major stars including the director himself aint said jack about it ,
like the above commentor wrote this papers only good for eating fish n chips out of or picking dog sh##t up with

How does Prometheus come off like Alien Resurrection
they find somthing.then find  out somthing not right .they run around being chased by alien beings.then try to escape
the end                FIN

kaustin7

kaustin7

Rafe Spall talks about getting killed by an alien a few months ago:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/aug/20/rafe-spall-one-day

gyro

gyro

very informative

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: konradski on Jan 13, 2012, 11:34:34 PM

as we know 3 of the major stars including the director himself aint said jack about it ,
like the above commentor wrote this papers only good for eating fish n chips out of or picking dog sh##t up with

What's the extra "#" for?

hardcorps54

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jan 14, 2012, 01:03:39 AM

What's the extra "#" for?

i would assume for good measure :P

evolution_rex

Something tells me the information that she gave is either bullshit or she wasn't suppose to give away that information. She's get in a lot of trouble if she vitiated her contract or whatever, she's going to get in a lot of trouble.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

No. I need a clear definition. How is Prometheus like Alien Resurrection?

evolution_rex

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 14, 2012, 02:17:03 AM
No. I need a clear definition. How is Prometheus like Aien Resurrection?
You'd probably get your answer if you quoted the person who claimed that.

TheTrekman

Spoiler warning could've been nice...

ChrisPachi

Quote from: TheTrekman on Jan 14, 2012, 06:03:18 AMSpoiler warning could've been nice...

Don't worry mate, this is bogus. The article doesn't have any real information, and Dickie's comments could mean anything. The rest of the article is lifted from fan fiction that was posted in IMDB, so there are no spoilers here.

-Chris

Highland

Highland

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jan 14, 2012, 08:33:50 AM
Quote from: TheTrekman on Jan 14, 2012, 06:03:18 AMSpoiler warning could've been nice...

Don't worry mate, this is bogus. The article doesn't have any real information, and Dickie's comments could mean anything. The rest of the article is lifted from fan fiction that was posted in IMDB, so there are no spoilers here.

-Chris

Maybe, but it's highly likely now that she does die at the beginning of the film, and it didn't stop anyone slapping it on the front page before we found out it might be bogus.

May need to skip front page all together now...

Spider-pope

This is the same paper that stated absolutely, 100% guaranteed, exclusively that Eve Myles would replace Billie Piper as the 10th Doctors companion in 'Doctor Who'. Turned out they had heard she was being cast in a Russell T Davies series (Torchwood) and made the rest of the story up to fit their preconceived ideas.

I would be amazed if the same hasnt happened here. They have heard this particular actress was cast, she's probably said in passing she's only in the film for half an hour and then they have made the rest up to match with what they expect an 'Alien' related film to be like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed