AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 28,061 times)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

..., ..., This is bulshit. I was very disapointed of ya guys. Really, I understand that preds are strong and all but some serios s***** have been said here.  1-Winston, your a amature, its your right to think that books are good sources, but dont say s*** like the armor is made of alien exo, or that they can dodge bullet, or that they could kill an alien bear hands. Comon we all understand that your a pred fan, but if you think that your bringing something good here, its ******. Tell me , How does a pred could dodge a bullet?? you saw in the movies that the preds are really not that fast at all. Anyway, Im not taking anything you say for facts or proof. So continue to say things that dumb if ya want. Bring proofs and facts and then we are goin to be in buissness.  RotaterP, Its our choice to collect or love things or not, you dont have a damn word to say on it. we maybe need to gat a life but you need to shut up. You dont seem to respect alot o things but you will respect fans . If ya got a thing to say on this, keep it.  Variable, I taught you were better man, you posted so much thing that was good. Why writting ***** now??. Aliens are only stronger cuz of numbers?? Its cool that your a pred fan but man, really disapointed of ya. Anyway you were just writting your opinion.   Nah its obvious that there is more preds than aliens on here but if ya want to convince me that preds are better, youll need better stuff than this. Anyway, I can see that some of ya are basing on facts and not on supposition. This reassures me. Anyway, bring good points and ILL listen to ya ppl but stop the pred is invincable thing.

RotaderP

RotaderP

Well Hell Alien, We are all so sorry to disappoint you but since (as  Barreth would put it) we are all kick as fans we can say and think whatever the f**k we want. And if someone wants to get mad at me for making fun or just joking then f**k em and f**k you. I think we all need to calm down and remember that we are all fans. I think we are so tired of waiting for this movie to get here, it's a good thing we are all not in a room together, this shit would get bloody. I didn't mean to affend anyone but lighten the f**k up and have a since of humor you DAMN DIRTY APES!   ;D  

Variable

Variable

Hell Alien I am sorry if I offended you with the only thing that aliens have is numbers. That is my opinion. I was dissapointed with the aliens in AR because they could have done so much more. For example when it was climbing up that ladder slow and steady to get those guys when it could have easly scaled it. Sure they move fast, have killing claws, and have no emotion, but when they have to take live victems they are weak and need numbers. That is there weakness as said in AVP2. Sure they could easly have dominated in any of there movies but there weaknesses and lack of reason, logic and proportion. I agree with you that preds arnt invincable. Aliens could very well dominate but with what I have seen I am not sure who will dominate. Once again, sorry that I offended you.

Variable

Variable

Hey RotaderP dont go Hudson and loose it on us. If I was in a room with you I dont think it would get bloody. Keep it cool man. Relax man,

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

If ya want to joke, then say it and dont make comments like " I dont pretend to be a freakin know it all god." Cuz in my book, thats an insult and it was not looking like you were jokin at all. So yes f**k you too and if ya want to joke, then just say it. the    ;D   you put out at the end of ya post is a sing of not serious thing that I dont take as an insult.  And I know that we are all fans you dumb. Otherwise we would not take this that serious. And I dont say that I know it all or that Im the biggest fan and all. Anyway this is indeed a forum so we are free to say anything we want.

RotaderP

RotaderP

Allllrighty then!

RotaderP

RotaderP

Oooops     ;D   Sorry I forgot.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey Variable, the fact it that I was not only disapointed that you said the aliens would win cuz of numbers. But you also said that a pred could take out an alien without weapons. You should be a real pred man , cuz ou really have the OVERCONFIDENT side of tha pred. All of ya who said that the pred would win are really sounding like the alien is a weak lil monster that anyone could take out. That is what pisses me off.you dont even seem to respect the thing. I can say that preds sucks too ya know. but to bring the point why they suck is another thing. None of ya ppl wrote anything that could suport your theory tha preds are" invincable" . And that aliens are poor loosers. Bring tha point that will make me flinch then I will respect ya opinion

RotaderP

RotaderP

How old are you, Hell Alien? 12?    ;D   I remembered this time.    PREDATORS RULE!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

your a looser rotaderp. Anyway Im done with ya

RotaderP

RotaderP

But I gave you the    ;D   signal. Are you mad at me? By the way how can you prove your points about the Aliens when you can't even spell? I was wrong. 10.

RotaderP

RotaderP

I'm out, have a good one, EVERYBODY!   ;D  

FlyOnTheWaLL

FlyOnTheWaLL

Look, preds aren't invincible, the creators of them just wanted to make up a ultimate hunter specis added with technology(e.g. cloaking) this a role to which they are suited the ultimate hunters And aliens were created to be the perfect organism by the writer's, whose basic instincts were all geared toward survival of the hive. So basicly its The perfect hunter Vs. the Perfect organism    ;D  

Cetanu

Cetanu

I wont specify anyone here cause that's just plain rude, but who can possibly have the nerve to say Predators aren't fast. They are not just brute strength, they have the reflexes and the speed to compliment that as well. Heck if they didn't, how could they still be alive? How could they logically stand a chance against an Alien if it wasn't fast? You want an example of speed, remember from the time that your heard 'Billy' scream in Predator to when the Yautja attacks Arnold and the survivors, is just a few seconds, and by that time they had quite a bit of distance on that log sprawled over the river. The Yautja had to cover a lot of that ground really 'fast' dont you think. Also, just after you see 'Dylan's' arm get blasted off, dont you remember the cloaked Yautja sprinting at him. Tell me that wasn't cheetah speed at least. The Yautja are speed demons you guys, if you need additional proof of it, let me know and I'll give you more.

Variable

Variable

Hell Alien, I do respect the alien. There is no other organism is as perfict as it. Real or not. They are as Ash said a perfict organim.They reproduse with out having sex which takes away that whole big image. Lets face it if we all didnt think about sex we wwould be alot more focused and to the point. They kill a host then the body is eaten, then they grow, real fast. Yes I am a big predator fan and I have a great amount of confidence in them.  As specialy the elders. Sorry that you are disapointed in me but thats what I think. Lets just leave it at that. You seem like a good guy and I dont want to get in a whole thing with you. You have your thoughts and I have mine. Lets drop it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed