PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW

Started by GrimmVision, May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW (Read 71,573 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: santa_oscuro on Oct 20, 2021, 04:03:41 PM
Has anyone watched the LV 426 edit of The Man Behind The Mask (TMBTM, fanedit web)?
Is there a lot of difference between these two?

I want to see it but have never found a working stream, torrent or direct DL.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 21, 2021, 09:42:02 PM

PM sent.

Kradan

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Oct 22, 2021, 02:14:01 PM

PM sent.

Ooh, ooh, can I get a link too ?  Please ?

Stitch

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 22, 2021, 03:09:11 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Oct 22, 2021, 02:14:01 PM

PM sent.

Ooh, ooh, can I get a link too ?  Please ?
Thirded please

santa_oscuro

Quote from: santa_oscuro on Oct 20, 2021, 04:03:41 PM
Has anyone watched the LV 426 edit of The Man Behind The Mask (TMBTM, fanedit web)?
Is there a lot of difference between these two?

The first one to watch it, please reply xD

Mulsiphix

Mulsiphix

I found this article today: CHAOS EDITIONS - Editing Notes. There were no links to download any files, even though Mega and Google Drive were mentioned. I found the Ninth Circle Edition, so I don't need Alien Covenant. But it would be nice to track down the 18GB version of Prometheus mentioned in the article (first link above). Anybody know where that is being hosted?

If not, I found this earlier tonight. The in movie fan edit disclaimer and introduction at the beginning of the Ninth Circle Edit of Alien Covenant. It mentions a Ninth Circle Edit of Prometheus, which I didn't know existed until I read this. It says I need to visit Studio Yutani to find it, but I can find no evidence of such a release there. I used the 'Prometheus' and 'chaos edition' tags, as well as searching all the posts on the Studio Yutani blog from present back to 2017. I'm wondering if it has been pulled permanently but done quietly for some unannounced reason. Does anybody have more information or know where I can find that version of Prometheus?

Note: I have joined the ORIGAE-6 Facebook group and accessed their Dropbox for fan edits. I found a reddit post, made last year, referencing it as a source for the 18GB Prometheus films which had been removed from the Yutani blog. Unfortunately, those films are no longer available within the Dropbox either. Though the Ninth Circle Edition of Alien Covenant is there if anyone is looking. You can also find it on Google Drive and Mega, links here.

xeno_alpha_07

I've managed to get hold of mp4 versions of both Prometheus & Covenant Chaos editions which I've uploaded.  Hopefully, the links won't get removed.  If anyone would like links please PM me.

MoviesGamesMusic

I think we are all waiting for the Ninth Circle edition of Prometheus which has still not been released to date. If anyone has any further info surrounding it's eventual release that would be great as I loved the original Chaos Edition of it.

beedoubleyou_

Greetings! Just found out about the Chaos Editions, if anyone can hook me up, that would be fantastic.

Are there any other good edits out there I should look for?

Cheers!

TZR

I would be grateful also for a link  :)  Cheers

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 09, 2021, 02:17:06 PM
I've managed to get hold of mp4 versions of both Prometheus & Covenant Chaos editions which I've uploaded.  Hopefully, the links won't get removed.  If anyone would like links please PM me.
Still available? ;D

xeno_alpha_07

monkstah

Wondering if you can share to me as well. Appreciate it very much!

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: monkstah on Apr 10, 2022, 05:03:32 PM
Wondering if you can share to me as well. Appreciate it very much!

Sorry for the late reply.  PM sent.

MoviesGamesMusic

Nearly a year later, I am still asking this question...

Anyone know anything?

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 17, 2021, 02:16:44 PM
So, any news on the Ninth Circle edition of Prometheus?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed