Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers*

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 17, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Concept Art/Behind-the-Scenes Thread *spoilers* (Read 389,448 times)

Evanus

Those pics are so cool. Especially The Crossing ones. I miss Shaw.. and David's blond hair  :D

Corporal Hicks

Looks like that is probably David's head floating outside the ship.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 08, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
Those were taken by Matthew Thorne.

You can also see a few more on his Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matthewjjthorne/?hl=en

Thanks mate.

DorkiDori

i wonder if "The Crossing" was indeed much longer like the script that you guys got your hands on... I remember there was an interview stating that there was roughly 20 minutes worth of footage shot that wound up on the cutting room floor. after reading that old script, "The Crossing" segment sounded like it could be 20-30 minutes long in terms of story telling...

maybe one day ALL of "The Crossing" footage will be released, esepcially seeing as that image of David reveals theres more to that scene than what was released!

SM

Evanus

Is that Noomi in the Space Jockey chair? Interesting!

BishopShouldGo

Guy Pearce is so effortlessly cool in that chair. I appreciate that we got some more time with Weyland.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Evanus on Jul 10, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Certainly looks like! Some fantastic behind the scene shots here! Thanks for the proper link, muthur.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Yay I can share this now...

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

Certainly looks like! Some fantastic behind the scene shots here! Thanks for the proper link, muthur.

My pleasure Corporal.

Wow she is in the jockey chair, I think in the Crossing we only see her at the control panel.

Corporal Hicks

I've uploaded the better quality pictures of all those into our gallery now. Some fantastic shots in there.

Quote from: muthur9000 on Jul 10, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDAm7LndNQ/

That is freaking gorgeous!!! Gutted I can't get one for myself.

Still Collating...

Quote from: muthur9000 on Jul 10, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDAm7LndNQ/

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

My pleasure Corporal.

Wow she is in the jockey chair, I think in the Crossing we only see her at the control panel.

I'll say it again. I can't wait for the David's drawings book. I know this won't be in there, only in the SDCC version, but I love what art these produce for the alien universe. The best thing to come out of Covenant IMO.

FenGiddel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
I've uploaded the better quality pictures of all those into our gallery now. Some fantastic shots in there.

Which one? Looked for the "last updated" dates, but "me no findee". (And I'm internet stupid)

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely gorgeous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed