Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,410 times)

atlantis

atlantis

W.I.P.
Shaw exploring SJ's Home world

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Glad to see more of your work. Always a pleasure.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Shasvre

Shasvre

A Mondo poster.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Another one:

atlantis

atlantis

Awesome ..i like them all

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jul 19, 2013, 08:13:45 AM
Another one:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: atlantis on Jul 19, 2013, 12:55:37 PM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jul 19, 2013, 08:13:45 AM
Another one:

Awesome ..i like them all

Thanks atlantis. I'm loving your most recent pic too. Got anything else for us?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Baby Slattern :3

atlantis

atlantis

Awesome!!!!!!!!!.. Is it ok for you i try to make 3d models of some of your designs ? I will share them with you ..

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jul 25, 2013, 08:10:20 AM

The Runner

The Runner

Lol nice, but what is it supposed to be?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Chestburster/Hammerpede hybrid thing?

Or baby Slattern, like Omega said.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: atlantis on Jul 25, 2013, 11:02:27 AM

Awesome!!!!!!!!!.. Is it ok for you i try to make 3d models of some of your designs ? I will share them with you ..

Go ahead, my friend. I'd love to see that! Please make sure to credit me as designer though, I can PM you my actual name for that purpose.

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 25, 2013, 12:20:47 PM

Lol nice, but what is it supposed to be?

Hammerpede replacement. My current design project is re-imagining Prometheus, closer to all the hype and fan speculation that was in this forum before the release. Not that I didn't like the movie, I just think this will be fun and lead to some interesting concepts.

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jul 25, 2013, 10:30:12 AM
Baby Slattern :3

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 25, 2013, 01:24:33 PM
Chestburster/Hammerpede hybrid thing?

Or baby Slattern, like Omega said.

:laugh:
Ever since I saw Pacific Rim, I've found elements of the films kaiju slipping into my work. For example, that Deacon sketch up-page could look quite at home attacking Sydney. ;)

This leads me to an interesting thought, however: I'm sure a lot of us remember the rumour going 'round pre-Prometheus that it would be extremely close to At the Mountains of Madness... turned out to be not so much the case. However, I'm already busy incorporating a few other Lovecraftian ideas in there, and specifically some from AtMoM (which of course I've changed from the original a little, but...):

"When the main expedition loses contact with Lake's party, Dyer and the rest of his colleagues travel to their last known location to investigate. Lake's camp is devastated, and both the men and the dogs slaughtered, while a man named Gedney and another dog are unaccounted for. Near the camp they find six star-shaped snow mounds, and one specimen buried under each. They discover that the better preserved life forms have vanished, and that some form of dissection experiment has been done on an unnamed man and a dog. Dyer elects to close off the area from which they took their samples."

Spoiler

[close]

Not to mention the idea of the Engineers, their technology and the Alien all being linked inextricably, and not entirely physical, perhaps:

"...it's so difficult. They are creatures of the void, not quite material, I think..."
- Aliens: Apocalypse

Spoiler

[close]

If anyone ever wants to bounce ideas around on the subject, or help me find enticing tidbits from old threads, please feel absolutely free to do so. ;)

Another painting. I'm quite pleased with this one:

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Found this on DA ... Looking smooth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed