Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 515,183 times)

Vickers

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

What, you think the jokes on there are meant to be taken seriously? :)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 08, 2012, 05:08:00 AM
What, you think the jokes on there are meant to be taken seriously? :)

Obviously not.  Jokes are never serious.

But most of those are kind of lame.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Hybrid King on Aug 08, 2012, 12:53:18 AM
Much better than the film version we got. It's aesthetically cooler, scarier, uglier, and more xenomorphic.

Fabulous.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Hybrid King on Aug 08, 2012, 12:53:18 AM
Much better than the film version we got. It's aesthetically cooler, scarier, uglier, and more xenomorphic.
f**k yes Bat Chain.
Especially love the extended jawline.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Holy fermented Fifield Batman! Someone posted one of my arts.  ;D

So many things on the stove right now. But I feel a return to wacom on the horizon.

Gash

Gash

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Awesome.

T Dog

T Dog

That's cool man.

Only thing is, this forum always depresses me for how much better executed fan concepts are to the real thing.

Movies like this should really be for the fans and not the lowest common denominator.

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Quote from: Gash on Aug 13, 2012, 02:54:43 PM

Love it...  ;D

Quote from: tmjhur on Aug 13, 2012, 03:32:27 PM
That's cool man.

Only thing is, this forum always depresses me for how much better executed fan concepts are to the real thing.

Movies like this should really be for the fans and not the lowest common denominator.

Do you not think there is a distinct difference though elaborating on a concept/design that other people have created in the first instance? Also - a still image/concept art is vastly different from making that concept live and breath in a movie. It's a bit like thinking that a remix of a song is better than the original.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

yeah i really like the original fan art work for the deacon that people have come up with. It's cool to see artist's take on the design or what they would have preferred. Though i still like the original too.
need to get on that space jockey myself...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That's amazing. I really want to see the Deacon older like this on screen at some point.

And there's just always something awesome about seeing an Alien against a ship's backdrop like that.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Now THAT is true badassery!

Love it dude...that's what I picture the adult Deacon looking like.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Not digging the back pipes or the mouth (doesnt look like the one in the movie).... other than that, nice effort :)

Vickers

Vickers

QuoteWhen I saw the Engineer in 'Prometheus', my first thought was "Hey, it's that guy from the 'Dynamic Anatomy' books!"
- http://avix.deviantart.com/art/Prometheus-Explained-322236110

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed