Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,039 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Bad Replicant on May 19, 2012, 11:27:46 PM

it's too bad about dem balloon tittays and crazyhips on the second one; it's amazing aside from that.

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

Wowzzers...

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Might as well post my trailer here  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljI_2_DOpRc#ws

xii22loop

xii22loop

with tits like that no way would she be able to run fast enough to not get crushed by the Juggernaut, those things would weigh a ton

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

Quote from: JaaayDee on May 19, 2012, 11:44:40 PM
Might as well post my trailer here  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljI_2_DOpRc#ws

That is a friggin' awesome trailer JaaayDee.  I actually prefer it to the official release trailer.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 19, 2012, 11:30:12 PM

it's too bad about dem balloon tittays and crazyhips on the second one; it's amazing aside from that.
Quote from: xii22loop on May 19, 2012, 11:45:38 PM
with tits like that no way would she be able to run fast enough to not get crushed by the Juggernaut, those things would weigh a ton
Oh that's Fryda! She's a former Obsidian developer and well she kinda looks like that...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: AlienĀ³ on May 16, 2012, 10:30:05 PM
I had a nightmare last night where I was one of the crew on board the Prometheus! In my dream the Space Jockey alien managed to get on board and start killing the crew. It chased me down a corridor and into a cargo hold where it stalked me. Man it was horrific and scary. Here is my quick sketch of what the SJ Xenomorph looked like.

I always find it fascinating when people dream about subject matter like that... Especially when they encounter something not realised in any of the films.

Often makes me wonder if there's anything to the theory of the dream realm tapping into potential alternative realities.

I really love this one.

Darth Vile

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Giger would be proud. That is amazingly cool.

... Well this is a nice piece of art, aside from the weapons-grade boobs and hips that would take a helluva time to circumnavigate.

Then again it doesn't really look like Shaw either now that I really look at it. Still. It's a nice piece of art. :)

VickersAsh

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Divpax

Divpax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpfcqBTxUO8#
Someone I know created this. Possibly the most weirdly fitting song possible.

szkoki

szkoki

i dunno if it has been posted already

By Prometheus fan R.A.Branco

zuzuki

zuzuki

If only the Engineers cryotubes in the movie would look similar to this. With them awakening from a black goo

IaMaPh1991

IaMaPh1991

Another from that same artist. He is probably the closest I've ever seen to capturing that good old Giger look :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed