Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,079 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Those sigs are fantastic. Might just steal one me'self and use it down the road.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 20, 2012, 06:25:59 PM
Those sigs are fantastic. Might just steal one me'self and use it down the road. http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif
You would do me great honor, sir :D

First Blood

First Blood

Done. ;)

Cvalda

harlock

harlock

Hey Cvalda, do you mind if I yoink the sig of the holo-derelict for myself?  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: harlock on Mar 20, 2012, 08:27:02 PM
Hey Cvalda, do you mind if I yoink the sig of the holo-derelict for myself?  :)
Please do! ;)

harlock

harlock

Thanks alot! I'll place it up now!  ;D

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

AVPGalaxy's sexiest trend.  Wonderful signatures Cvalda! I look forward to seeing more across the forums, Space-Tapir!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Mar 21, 2012, 02:13:39 AM
AVPGalaxy's sexiest trend.  Wonderful signatures Cvalda! I look forward to seeing more across the forums, Space-Tapir!
Thanks! :D

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

And I LOVE Alien3 after A L I E N...good show Cvalda ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I love seeing these signatures around... really soothes my eyes after looking at countless over-analysed whackjob theories.  ;D

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 20, 2012, 11:29:10 AM
Awesome sig SpaceSweeper. Really well done. I was thinking of making a fan poster in this style. How did you add the second border ?
Thank you! I just opened another image space (transparency enabled for the .png transfer), with the size 10 pixels wider and higher than my original signature, coloured in the background, pasted the signature in the center, and did a precision cut on the coloured layer (now beneath the signature) for the space in between the lines and the pre-existing signature.

Pretty convoluted, I'm sure there's a much more simple, efficient way of doing it, but my mind works in strange ways for solving such things.  :laugh:

An alternate take I did on the 'Dont Cry' image...

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

:D  That's brilliant.

LarsVader

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

[/quote]
[/quote]

Best pic ever!!!

Eva

Eva

To celebrate the glorious return of the Space Tapir, the higher powers are fasttracking the Prometheus sequel:

PS: Thank Cvalda  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed