Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,406 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

i liked the Sulaco too, but i agree to an extent that those guns feel a bit too thick. they look industrial but not practical.

Nerfenstein

Nerfenstein

Thanks for the responses folks. I was a bit taken aback by that initial post as I am a HUGE fan of the franchise... despite my dislike for part of it  ;)

The Nerf Vigilon is a very odd design for sure and not all that practical, the internals make it difficult to cut down also. I'm going to try and make myself a Nerf Pulse Rifle soon... fingers crossed!

Now.. I need to dig out my 3d glasses so I can see that last image properly  :)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Welcome to the jungle btw...nice guns on your page.  :laugh:

lincoln.tom

lincoln.tom

Hey guys..now I'm not really sure whether this is off-topic but a guy from Czech republic is making a Sulaco paper model project. He designed all that by himself which I think is pretty awesome job. You can check it out at www.sulaco.cz
You can download a make ur own model! However he has done about 74% of it but the updates are quite frequent. The site is also in english. Cheers!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Yeah, it's amazing! There's been another topic related to it somewhere...and we've had a forum user make a papercraft EEV.

lincoln.tom

lincoln.tom

The EEV and also the UD-4L Dropship are available to download there too. :) Just go to Download --> Addon

FUBAR1945

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Just a wee bit of doodling...but what do ya think anyway!!  :)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Ha ha ha...?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Darkoo on Jan 10, 2012, 11:54:35 AM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/008/4/c/prometheus_by_caravanier-d4lpgeu.jpg

Now this one I like...

Would be better than the existing poster if there was the neat trick, like on the original film, of the light shining through one of the urns and highlighting an ambiguous shape of something inside.

r888

Aliendonut

Aliendonut

Here's a quick sketch I did. Hope you like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed