Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,064 times)

nendo

nendo

Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 12, 2011, 01:00:52 PM
http://girlygamer.com.au/2011/12/weapons-from-ridley-scotts-prometheus-pistol-gun-nerf/

...this guy calls himself a 'fan' of the Alien series then discredits himself in the opening paragraph by dissing 2 of the films... REAL Alien fans just dont it like that, wether you like certain films or not.  Yet another typical Aliens fanboy with nothing better to do!

And who are you to decide who TRUE alien fans are?

Gazz

Gazz

Yeah, that's an attitude best left reserved for IMDB and the "true fan" brigade.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Too much bird!  ;D

Eldritch

Eldritch

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 13, 2011, 09:55:42 AM
Too much bird!  ;D

And too little like the jockey in Alien..

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Something different and looks like a giger panting. I like it.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I hope the trunk is a breathing apparatus, it just looks goofy.

Nerfenstein

Nerfenstein

Hi guys... first post.. just to defend myself a little. I made the Prometheus blaster discussed last page. I'd like to say that Aliens is my all time favorite movie, Alien is in my top 5. I didn't particularly like the other movies in the franchise, but I supported them (and the subsequent AvP movies) with cinema ticket purchases as well as DVD and now Bluray purchases. I don't think you NEED to LOVE EVERY single movie in a franchise to be a fan. I still remember being devastated in the movie theater as Alien 3 concluded, I left on a complete downer, clearly despite my dislike of the latter 2 Alien movies I am still a fan of the franchise and the universe. I'd like to thank the friendlier members here for realizing that's the case.

Sorry to take things back a page, I guess I just felt I should introduce myself, shame it wasn't the introduction I'd have preferred to make. To clarify the Prometheus Blaster was just a homage to the movie, because I am so very excited about its release. I've done a multitude of Alien related blaster mods... you know.. because I am a fan lol.

I have to say there is some superb artworks in this thread, I'm off to take a look back.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Nerfenstein on Dec 14, 2011, 04:35:06 AM
Hi guys... first post.. just to defend myself a little. I made the Prometheus blaster discussed last page. I'd like to say that Aliens is my all time favorite movie, Alien is in my top 5. I didn't particularly like the other movies in the franchise, but I supported them (and the subsequent AvP movies) with cinema ticket purchases as well as DVD and now Bluray purchases. I don't think you NEED to LOVE EVERY single movie in a franchise to be a fan. I still remember being devastated in the movie theater as Alien 3 concluded, I left on a complete downer, clearly despite my dislike of the latter 2 Alien movies I am still a fan of the franchise and the universe. I'd like to thank the friendlier members here for realizing that's the case.

Sorry to take things back a page, I guess I just felt I should introduce myself, shame it wasn't the introduction I'd have preferred to make. To clarify the Prometheus Blaster was just a homage to the movie, because I am so very excited about its release. I've done a multitude of Alien related blaster mods... you know.. because I am a fan lol.

I have to say there is some superb artworks in this thread, I'm off to take a look back.

hello, and welcome, great post and nice work on your blasters, some nice craftsmanship and attention to detail.

just ignore the inherent overzealous fanboyism of certain individuals, it would appear that some people think they own the movies and have some right to decide the level of fandom of others.

also certain individuals seem to think its up to them or certain directors what constitutes as canon and not the rights owners (FOX)...

thanks

rich

Eldritch

Eldritch

*blind*

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: nendo on Dec 12, 2011, 07:10:56 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 12, 2011, 01:00:52 PM
http://girlygamer.com.au/2011/12/weapons-from-ridley-scotts-prometheus-pistol-gun-nerf/

...this guy calls himself a 'fan' of the Alien series then discredits himself in the opening paragraph by dissing 2 of the films... REAL Alien fans just dont it like that, wether you like certain films or not.  Yet another typical Aliens fanboy with nothing better to do!

And who are you to decide who TRUE alien fans are?

lol....touchy aren't we

Quote from: atlantis on Dec 14, 2011, 11:07:50 AM
Hi..

Some anaglyphs i created from existing pics
Use red/blue 3d glasses to view

Nice work.... the 3D effect actually works with polarized glasses

Biomechanoid20

Biomechanoid20

Hi, Nerfenstein, your nerf mods are nice! I like em! Keep it up!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Nerfenstein on Dec 14, 2011, 04:35:06 AM

Great work!  Began looking through your gallery, the Sulaco nerf made me smile - recognizable, and the analogy to the gun fit really well. Great to see you joined, too.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Yeah your fanwork is awesome let the poor fanatics make ass of themselves ;)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Don't mind if I do!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed