Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,024 times)

Mus

Mus

Those back pipes could've totally worked with Spike. Wouldn't have taken away from the sleekness.

harlock

harlock

The Space Jockey poster on page 2 of this thread is amazing - they should go with something like that out of all the ideas here.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jun 23, 2011, 12:42:54 AM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Jun 05, 2011, 10:03:27 PM
Quote from: keeperxiii on Jun 05, 2011, 06:45:06 PM
Quote from: Mus on Jun 04, 2011, 01:23:15 AM
Shame the body comes from the Resurrection guys.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Resurrection Aliens (and so what if it did?).

I think that Mus was referring to the fact that the body seems to have lost the bio-mechanical aspects, ala Resurrection.  In that respect I agree with Mus.

The bio-mechanical aspects were lost in Alien3 anyway so the point is mute in the first place.

Doesn't matter if they strayed away from Giger's concepts, Prometheus is simply regarding "Alien" to be in the same universe, not the rest of the franchise... trust me on this.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 05, 2011, 04:40:52 PM

Oh, man... where's the plasma cannon?  ???

I want the plama cannon back  ;D

harlock

harlock

Thats cool  :)

It makes me wonder about the billing order of the film, I'd say Charlize Theron would out of the three on the poster, but then isnt Noomi Rapace supposed to be the main character? Of course Tom Skerritt was billed before Sigourney Weaver for Alien, so who knows?  :D

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

This is a FanArt poster that I've made.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: ALIENHUNTER15 on Jul 07, 2011, 12:16:33 AM
This is a FanArt poster that I've made.

Great work I like it, though I was curious when I reached the bottom of the page. You do know there won't be any Colonial Marines (or soldiers of any kind) in this movie... right!!   ;D

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Here's another one but without the spaceship.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Nice and simple. Pretty good.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: ALIENHUNTER15 on Jul 07, 2011, 02:26:09 AM

Awesome job, but without planets the poster looks more mysterious and intriguing ;)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 07, 2011, 02:53:36 AM
Quote from: ALIENHUNTER15 on Jul 07, 2011, 02:26:09 AM

Awesome job, but without planets the poster looks more mysterious and intriguing ;)

I don't know, without the planets it's like there's missing something.

harlock

harlock

The last two are both very well done - seriously, the right font, the same "feel" as the teaser poster and the derelict is lit in a way to make it less noticeable and mysterious - people who arent ALIEN fans will want to know more what that shape is.

Excellent.  ;)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Mus

Mus

Is that a cock? ...With three balls?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed