PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW

Started by GrimmVision, May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW (Read 73,781 times)

Fabiocl

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 09, 2021, 02:17:06 PM
I've managed to get hold of mp4 versions of both Prometheus & Covenant Chaos editions which I've uploaded.  Hopefully, the links won't get removed.  If anyone would like links please PM me.

Wondering if you could share it with me too. I'd be very grateful. 

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Fabiocl on Apr 20, 2022, 04:58:09 AM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 09, 2021, 02:17:06 PM
I've managed to get hold of mp4 versions of both Prometheus & Covenant Chaos editions which I've uploaded.  Hopefully, the links won't get removed.  If anyone would like links please PM me.

Hello.  I'm not currently at home and won't be back until Thursday.  I will send you the links then.  Sorry you have to wait.  Maybe someone I've sent links to will send them to you in the mean time?

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Fabiocl on Apr 20, 2022, 04:58:09 AM

Sorry, I'm late posting but PM sent.

Bonus Situation

Late to the party. Thank you for the effort and can't wait to watch. Can I get a link? Happy to provide feedback.

xeno_alpha_07

lukeg310

Good afternoon! Do you mind if I got a pm as well? I convinced my mom to see Prometheus and want to show her spiritual directors cut that mixes the promo material into Covenant. Thank you!

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: lukeg310 on May 02, 2022, 09:10:40 PMGood afternoon! Do you mind if I got a pm as well? I convinced my mom to see Prometheus and want to show her spiritual directors cut that mixes the promo material into Covenant. Thank you!

PM sent

PCB1981

Can you please share the link for me to the Chaos editions? I really want to see the Covenant Cut

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: PCB1981 on May 05, 2022, 08:14:32 AMCan you please share the link for me to the Chaos editions? I really want to see the Covenant Cut

PM sent.

I'd also like to point out to anyone in the future who would like links I'm not always home or online.  So, at times I won't always reply to your request straight away but I will respond to you as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Mimiko

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Dec 09, 2021, 02:17:06 PMI've managed to get hold of mp4 versions of both Prometheus & Covenant Chaos editions which I've uploaded.  Hopefully, the links won't get removed.  If anyone would like links please PM me.

Me Please!

xeno_alpha_07

St_Eddie

May I have a link too please?

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 08, 2022, 02:09:24 AMMay I have a link too please?

Hi mate, I'm not currently home until tomorrow evening and I don't have the links on hand.  For some reason it won't let me log into Mega on my phone to retrieve the links.  As soon as I am home I will PM you  :)

St_Eddie

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 08, 2022, 11:43:53 AMHi mate, I'm not currently home until tomorrow evening and I don't have the links on hand.  For some reason it won't let me log into Mega on my phone to retrieve the links.  As soon as I am home I will PM you  :)

Thank you.

khas

Can I get a link too ?  Please

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed