AvP2 "Clip Rocks"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 27, 2007, 01:27:45 PM

Author
AvP2 "Clip Rocks" (Read 15,551 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Even though I can't wait to see a AVP 2 trailer, the truth is the first trailers for AVP "rocked" too and looked what happened lol.   I hope they don't show us too much, because if they do it's a bad sign.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Awesome! I can't wait to see this bad boy. lol Waiting just became even more difficult. :P  I agree that the trailers for the first AVP kicked ass, and personally, I thought the movie kicked ass too. It wasn't perfect by any means, but I still thought it was really enjoyable. lol ;)

predx

predx

OMG i dont know why peaple are talking about that AVP suckt it was a good movie it was a big hit at the boxoffice and with AVP there would not ba an avp2 i really enjoyd the movie it wasnt perfect, and be happy at least somone made avp jeezz   :-\  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL, the colin is going to come out here calling this BS

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

nvm that last comment i made

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I think that compared to the other alien and predator flics, avp 1 was a piece of crap but an intertaining piece of crap. Avp2 cannot be like that it has to be at the least comparable to alien 3 or reserrection... thats my thoughts on it anyway.

Gazz

Gazz

AvP had a magnificent marketing campaig and I believe the sequel will follow in its footsteps. However I hope the Brothers Strausse have upped the notch and brought us something more than just mindless entertainment (shoddily made at that). Glad to hear the audiance was "Shocked", a word unused during the marketing process for AvP.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

thank you "Gazz"

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I do hope thatn more of the same "shock" will be in more scenes other than the fighting, depending if this clip was a fight.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I have a feeling it has to do with the setting.    ;D     :-\  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Variety, who Arrow in the Head link to, had this to stay about the clip: "The horror clip elicited the desired shocked response from the packed auditorium."  Desired response is what i am looking at.

Cellien

Cellien

Man.. I hope there is a leak...    ;D  

AB2K

AB2K

So I'm guessing that this is going to be the clip that's going to be shown at Comic-Con! This must mean that they're done with most of the major tweeks of the film except for the sound FX and the soundtrack!!! Woo Hoo!!!!    :o  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

who knows if this is going to be the same clip at comic-con for all we know they might show this and more. or less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed