Possible Character Details

Started by botmetro, Feb 09, 2021, 10:14:03 PM

Author
Possible Character Details (Read 21,344 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Feb 12, 2021, 12:54:51 AM
I keep thinking this is probably the place we're gonna get a cinematic female Predator. It'd kind of work for our villain since if our protagonist is looking for some respect she'd have to take down thing that's got it. Predators never really struck me as any creature that gave a shit about gender roles so that'd be a good dynamic to have a villain who not only has the respect but has no idea why it wouldn't. What if they have two Predators to play off the dynamic of the brother and sister? Our villains who simply don't know and doesn't give a shit about gender roles versus the heroes who do and are trying to work through it.

I mean I'm just talking out of my ass but I have that feeling we're gonna see the female this time especially since Fox did approve the female design over on Hunting Grounds.

I like this idea  :) Would like to finally get a female Predator, and it seems like this movie would be a great opportunity for it to make an appearance.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Not feeling the dual Predators. Back to basics please! But I'd love to see the female Predator as the central antagonist, especially if it mirrors what we've been dealt in Hunting Grounds!

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah, sure, why not

morseman

morseman

Some good points there, also worth of consideration that (at least in Athens) one could only become a citizen following military service and also after their 27th year; this suggests life expectancy were quite high at least in Athens, not so much in Sparta however ;).
Great points SiL and Immortan Jonesy  :)

Anyway, back to the subject at hand lol

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 22, 2021, 07:25:17 PM
Not feeling the dual Predators. Back to basics please! But I'd love to see the female Predator as the central antagonist, especially if it mirrors what we've been dealt in Hunting Grounds!

https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/WCCFpredatorhuntinggrounds6.jpg

I still feel the same way about Predatits as you do about Crabators.  :P

Kradan

Kradan

And I'm OK with both of them  :D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 23, 2021, 07:49:06 AM

https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/WCCFpredatorhuntinggrounds6.jpg

Now all you need is three films to feature it and 17 years to stew within. :)

Kradan

Kradan

Have it worked for you though ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 23, 2021, 02:29:38 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 23, 2021, 07:49:06 AM

Now all you need is three films to feature it and 17 years to stew within. :)

Dunno about films but it's been making me cringe for 20+ years.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Well fan art etc. is a little easier to avoid I think.  ;)

Mostly unrelated though, I like what's going on with this female Predator's head. It reminds me of that wild unproduced Cool Props bust.

Kradan

Kradan

IMO the worst thing about the Predboobs is that such a beatiful thing as female tities are combined with a head of a ugly f**king Predator. It's like mixing wine with motor oil

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 23, 2021, 07:14:28 PM
IMO the worst thing about the Predboobs is that such a beatiful thing as female tities are combined with a head of a ugly f**king Predator. It's like mixing wine with motor oil

Hey, don't diss the Benzoil Surprise til you've tried it.

Huggs

Huggs

They have helmets.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 23, 2021, 11:29:43 PM

They have helmets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed