Cool!

I hope it fits Hicks.  ;D

drsmuts

drsmuts

Vasquez tease is up!

Corporal Hicks

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

So someone said they were saddened that Newt was a SDCC exclusive and this is what Carrie & Randy said:

Thing to remember is that Newt is a 100% newly tooled figure.  NECA will probably do a worldwide release of her outside of an SDCC exclusive.  The SDCC will probably have certain accessories that the general release will not include.

I don't think we need to be worried about this.  NECA has never done a whole new character as only an exclusive.

Also:

Could be Drake since they already sculpted the smart gun!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: slaysaliens on Apr 27, 2016, 01:12:21 AM
So someone said they were saddened that Newt was a SDCC exclusive and this is what Carrie & Randy said:

Thing to remember is that Newt is a 100% newly tooled figure.  NECA will probably do a worldwide release of her outside of an SDCC exclusive.  The SDCC will probably have certain accessories that the general release will not include.

I don't think we need to be worried about this.  NECA has never done a whole new character as only an exclusive.

Also:

HOLY SH&T! Drake is coming! :o

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm sold on Vaz. If they also do Drake I'll buy 3 of him, one to keep and 2 to update my current smart gunners

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Gridseeker on Apr 27, 2016, 03:16:21 AM
Quote from: slaysaliens on Apr 27, 2016, 01:12:21 AM

Also:

HOLY SH&T! Drake is coming! :o
actually it's obviously Crowe (RIP Tip Tipping)

drsmuts

El Diablo

El Diablo

The other marine is Frost.

Ricco Ross was in attendance at the ALIENS screening in Los Angeles tonight and confirmed he'd seen the prototype of his upcoming action figure.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: El Diablo on Apr 27, 2016, 08:22:31 AM

Ricco Ross was in attendance at the ALIENS screening in Los Angeles tonight and confirmed he'd seen the prototype of his upcoming action figure.

Ah, fantastic! Nice to see more likenesses being granted to them. 

Otter

Otter

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 22, 2016, 11:54:36 PM
If anyone (overseas) wants one, let me know and I will pick em up.

Thanks for thinking of us... but an Aussie online retailer will be getting this so I will be all good.

Really appreciate the offer though.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: El Diablo on Apr 27, 2016, 08:22:31 AM

I wonder if he'll come with an ammo bag as an accessory. :P

lightsyder

lightsyder

Any ideas what the neca item in the loot crate box was?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Was that a NECA figure? I ordered the loot crate but no real clues as to what the figure is.

lightsyder

lightsyder

No clue.  You'll have to let us know when you get it!   ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed