Interview: Shaun Noelte

Started by Darkness, Dec 25, 2007, 09:52:11 PM

Author
Interview: Shaun Noelte (Read 8,331 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Man oh man, this version looks pretty cool, but I also thought the version they used in the movie was ok.

Predboy

Predboy

Well, you can say Im both an admirer, and a critic of his work. I really like the way the design is in general, seems that he's really sticking to the biomechanical look the alien is suppose to have. The only thing I dont like about the design is how the mandibles are. If he gets the mandibles right, it will definatly get an A+ in my book.   ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The jaws were infinitely more realistic on this version.

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

If they make an AVP3 film which I really really hope they do, they should definietly have another hybrid appear, a warrior type one, and use this or a very similar design in the film, It kicks ass, Very very Awesome Job!!!! Shaun Noelte, You Rock man   ;D     ;D     ;D  

TheUltimateBadass

TheUltimateBadass

Yeah this is an awesome predalien DRONE design and I hope in the future coming avp movies, the alien drones wuld look like the 1 in ALIEN and that would be their official image. This is a fine looking predalien, but I would make some changes, starting with adding the translucent dome.

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

Perfect in every way.  So much better than the one we got stuck with.  Thanks again for posting the interview Xeno, and my admiration for a wonderful sculpt    :P     :o  

Shaun Noelte

Shaun Noelte

Thanks everyone, for the feedback on the article, and the positive coments on the sculpture! I am honored to have it so recieved by the fan base. Cheers!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Joseph Danaher

Joseph Danaher

Hey shaun it's your bro joseph, haven't spoke in a while just checking your site out, it's pretty god darn amazing, well done with this hopefully you can come to england soon and see the family, love you xx   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed