Opinions on Extinction?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 10:45:46 AM

Author
Opinions on Extinction? (Read 60,524 times)

Clemsonkid21

Clemsonkid21

i love the game even though the graphics when the aliens spit acid are a little effy

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2007, 12:39:55 PM
I'm on the last level of Alien and Marine, 2nd to last of Predator. Then someone stole my disk and I haven't played it since.  :'(

its a perfect game for me, sorry you lost it, will you get another cd? because on an xbox or an xbox 360, if you get another cd for the same xbox or xbox 360, it will resume where you last were at

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Kill, Grow, blow up stuff, and Kickass. Thats all i need.

Haloxpok3mon

Haloxpok3mon

It was one of m favorite games of all time, despite suckingish, it absorbed me into its world and I embraced it.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I have to say I wasnt that pleased. I mean I wanted(and still do want) play more of the FPS AVP games they were great. Oh talking about those does anyone know a website to buy it from? ;D

Huol

Huol

Playing as aliens and building a hive on the first level was a blast.   :D

crypto84

crypto84

I'm playing through it right now. I played it once a couple of years, unlocked the cheatsand I only use the money cheat (before I discovered the cheats to get them  >:() I am on the last Alien campaign level now.

Great game though, I hope they do another one similar to it. Maybe they can have all the non-canon Aliens (from the toyline) and invent new ones too.  ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

If they ever do make another point and click strategy game again, they should really work on the graphics, extinctions graphics were really bad considering it was EA games. 

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

The game disapointed me at first, cause it wasnt what i had expected but, i played it further and i think its awesome. You cant beat the Aliens, the preds i was sorely disapointed with and the marines are alright

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 12, 2007, 08:31:27 PM
If they ever do make another point and click strategy game again, they should really work on the graphics, extinctions graphics were really bad considering it was EA games. 

The graphics were really bad. I think they could of done better.

Gizmoh

Gizmoh

i think i WANTED to love it more then i actually loved it. I still think Strategy games simply do not belong on consoles. If they had extinct on pc, where a mouse was useable, that would have been tops.  :o

graphically it lacked as well, but the ideas were definitely there.

all in all, i still enjoyed playing it, but the xbox controller method made the game unneccassarily fiddly.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

One of the best games I have ever played. That's just my opinion though. I really enjoyed the Alien campaign, which I played first. The missions were brilliant from start to finnish.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

When I 1st got and played the game, I really didn't know it was a point and click game, I didn't have internet access at the time and there was nothing about the game in magazines or anything, except a release date, so when I played and discovered it was point and click, I was really unhappy with it, but over time it grew on me and I love it now, I just wish there was some better un-lockables and better graphics. 

T-nasty

T-nasty

This game is the Sh*t!!!!   8)
i love this game!! ;)
grphics aren't that good but its a fun game to play ;D

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I liked it, it was fun, although it would been better on a computer. Also, not much replay value, like Predator: Concrete Jungle, when you beat it, it's done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed