NECA Announce AvP Requiem Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 28, 2007, 08:09:16 PM

Author
NECA Announce AvP Requiem Figures (Read 17,151 times)

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i love giger's design too its the best design for any alien movie ever could have done. i think the size of the new alien figure from neca could be around 7 to 8 inches maybe but i'm just guessing. i hope they do a good job with the new predator with the duel shoulder cannons. i have all the figures based on the aliens and predator from kenner toys to mcfarlene toys and i have to say i love them all just wished for the first AVP movie they stuck with the orginal giger's design and with stan winston's design of the predators. it was cool the design in Alien Resurrection the aliens looked cool but using it in AVP wasnt a good idea.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I think I will be picking these up. They shold match well with my McFarlane set.

War Wager

War Wager

These figures are going to look awesome. The NECA website's down just now...    :-\  

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

WOOAH !!!    :o     :o   I don't know what to say But it aint as cool as the predalien model i found ebay.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

WOOAH !!!    :o     :o   I don't know what to say But it aint as cool as the predalien model i found ebay.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

;D  go neca ! can't wait for the movie or the figures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed