New AvP Xtreme Desktop

Started by Darkness, Jul 11, 2004, 10:28:32 PM

Author
New AvP Xtreme Desktop (Read 15,033 times)

Terhou

Terhou

in the toolbar reads "high mode"click it and it turns in 2 low mode.    :)  

Somebody

Somebody

This thing is simply awesome! Super!   8)  

Terhou

Terhou

AvP comes 2 Finland in Oct 29 (sob sob)   :-\  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

JOOYY only 32 more days rite around  the coner      ;D  

Dachande663

Dachande663

How does it install? Is it like a program that works on top, or is it like a skin for windows??? Just curious before I download.

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

I had the Alien Quadrilogy Xtreame desktop and i knew they were going to make an AvP XD and its finaly here thank god    ;D  

Ermac

Ermac

"You can ask PA questions on monday night, that gives a lot of us the chance to voice our opinion on the certificate." -izzet.  What's this??? Where will this be? Explain, please.

Terhou

Terhou

???   :-\  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i still cant have it my pc is pants probley the cpu

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

... this is the coolest thing you could get on ya PC!!!!!!!!!!  AVP RULE !!!!!!!!!!  its so damn cool, i will look at it again and again. oooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaah.

Predomorph

Predomorph

to inkedspawn --  do you mean than that it won't come up to your PC and it won't come up till october!!!   ???  

AvP_Predator_7

AvP_Predator_7

This is so kool. I can't wait for the movie,really i hav ebeen waitin for this movie like all of my life.            GO PREDATOR'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hudson

hudson

that rock and roll trailer is the best 1 out of all of them

Lurker

Lurker

Can anyone confirm whether or not this has spyware?

PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP

I can not connect to the internet with this XTREME Desktop...somebody else got the same problem!?!?  I can't watch the trailers and all the stuff...please help!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed