Filming on Noah Hawley's Alien Series Pushed Back to September 2022

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 29, 2022, 09:02:19 AM

Author
Filming on Noah Hawley's Alien Series Pushed Back to September 2022 (Read 15,743 times)

Corporal Hicks

Despite the earlier comments that Noah Hawley’s Alien TV series was looking to start production in the spring-time (and we’re aware the series was previously looking to start shooting in March in Thailand and Eastern Europe), it appears that filming has now been pushed back to September 2022, meaning that the series release will also be pushed back to 2023.

This delay comes following comments made by Noah Hawley that despite development on the Alien series “going great,” it was also “going slowly, unfortunately, given the scale of it.” As Alien vs. Predator Galaxy understands the delay, it was to allow for more development time. Filming still looks to be targeting Thailand and Eastern Europe for shooting locations.

Filming on Noah Hawley's Alien Series Pushed Back to September 2022

Following on from several character information leaks, Alien vs. Predator Galaxy also have some further information regarding Hermit, a medic for Prodigy Tactical Response, the private military of Prodigy Corporation. Beware spoilers. 

He yearns for the special connection that has been severed with 10-year old sister Marcy, who he believes has died of cancer. He is lost, lonely and unsatisfied in his current job, kept going only by his drive to help others. his dream of returning to medical school to fulfill the promise he made to his dying father is quashed. In the face of grave danger, we see that Hermit has been grossly underestimated and he musters the strength to be the kind of hero he has always revered (albeit on the baseball field).

Keep your browsers locked on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien TV Series news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It's starting to get a bit "hot" in Eastern Europe as well.

Wonder if that hasn't also factored into the delay?

Nightmare Asylum

Pushing production back six months means an extra six months of fake concept leaks in our future, at least! ;)

Richman678

This is fine. Get it right.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2022, 12:29:31 PM
Pushing production back six months means an extra six months of fake concept leaks in our future, at least! ;)

I hope the jack frauds are going to be creative  ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Hicks

But we've already got that in Alien 5.  :P

Scott Conover

Corporal Hicks

*Snipped. Will take this up in private.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2022, 04:01:14 PM

Then maybe Ridley Scott in a Jockey suit. I mean, one can dream.  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 31, 2022, 09:29:50 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2022, 04:01:14 PM

Then maybe Ridley Scott in a Jockey suit. I mean, one can dream.  :P

Or David in one.

Spoiler
I kid, I kid. ;)
[close]

Kradan

At this point I almost want it to happen just to see steam coming out off Hick's ears

TheGreenSolution

I think they will get this right.

Nightmare Asylum

From the recent Blade Runner 2099 announcement:

QuoteNoah Hawley is behind a reinvention of Alien for FX that is in prep for a 2023 production.

https://deadline.com/2022/02/blade-runner-2099-sequel-series-ridley-scott-amazon-1234931521/

Another delay, or misinformation?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah well, they ain't going to be able to film in that "Eastern European" location for the foreseeable future. They'll have to find another country that can do it for cheap, I reckon.

Could also be a typo, maybe they meant "2023 release" instead of "production".  Although filming could most likely overlap into early 2023. Raised by Wolves, season 1 took what, seven or nine months to film.

Gimitko

Gimitko

"Yeah well, they ain't going to be able to film in that "Eastern European" location for the foreseeable future."
there still isnt any reason to believe there will be any escalation of conflict, and if there is it would prevent them from shooting in only russia and ukraine, the entirety of eastern europe wont become some dangerous warzone
Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania are all countries they can freely shoot in, the delay doesnt have anything to do with the political situation "there" unless they were planning to shoot in russia or ukraine specifically

*Just snipped the disrespect. We can have disagreements without insults. Hicks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed