Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 209,987 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 27, 2022, 02:08:24 AM
So I happened to find a Tweet referring to the Alien series that had a "Media not displayed: The image has been removed in response to a report from the copyright holder." message on it, and I was able to access a cached version of the Tweet containing the since-removed image, which wound up being a pre-production document from the series (it's dated 11-11-21). I don't think I should directly post the image directly on here, since it has some actual contact info on it that probably shouldn't be directly out in the open (and it's already been flagged/removed the once on Twitter), but there are a couple interesting tidbits on it that I don't think we knew before.

There's a September 2022 production status listed (which is later than the Spring shoot we've been operating under the assumption of based on an interview with Hawley last year), though I'm not sure if that's referring to the full on start of production, or just specifically the particular Thailand/Eastern Europe stuff being reported on this sheet.

The little plot synopsis/character blurb matches everything that AVPG has already shared, but with a few additional details about Hermit that I don't think we've covered yet: He's unsatisfied in his current job as a medic for Prodigy Tactical Response, he had dreams of returning to medical school to fulfill a promise he made to his dying father that he's never been able to fulfill, and it seems that he is a fan of baseball and has revered players of the sport as his heroes.

Also, along with Ridley Scott, there are a couple additional producers listed: Jack Glascott from Ridley Scott's Scott Free Productions, and Caitlin Bruner from Noah Hawley's 26 Keys Productions. Noah Hawley is also listed as both writer and director on this document.

PM incoming. Think we've got the same updated info there.

RidgeTop

HuDaFuK

Some Old Dude

I saw a production listing, the fact it's under the full blown Scott Free production banner is great news, The Terror, Man in the High Castle and Raised By Wolves are all top tier productions. We'll definitely get something that feels very cinematic.

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah The Terror's excellent.

Local Trouble

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Marsalis what do you think? Trouble just follows you around and says 'correct'.

Kradan

And what does CB think about it ?

[cancerblack]

Kradan

You don't think ?

[cancerblack]

Not about that, no.

Local Trouble

He's on a steady regimen of black pills.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed