Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 210,840 times)

Kradan

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 23, 2021, 08:54:29 AM
I'm assuming he'd die, because he always does.

I remember when I first noticed that was a thing, and then I, Robot came out and he was dead before the film even started :laugh:

Spoiler

[close]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 15, 2021, 01:25:46 AM
Dear 20th Century Studios, I whish you could bring me:

- A mini series that tells of David's 10 years on planet 4. Preferably live-action, although I wouldn't mind an anime.  ;D

- Noah Hawley making prequel easter eggs. For example, a mention of Peter Weyland, Engineer stuff, tech ~ like the helmet for spying dreams, etc.

- A prequel themed video game.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 14, 2021, 10:53:40 PM
Maybe that's because Ridley has already folded the third prequel into this series. ;)

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/tenor-60e8f1f579ef10021.gif

Spoiler
Dear Immortan Jonesy

Go f**k yourself

Sincerely, your 20th Century Studios DISNEY
[close]

skhellter

Ridley delegating the series to his large adult son doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Nightmare Asylum

Given the Earth setting and the fact that we now know that Hawley would have been interested in seeing Blomkamp's film, I wonder if any of the Earth-based Weyland-Yutani facility designs we've been seeing in the recently posted Geoffroy Thoorens concept art pieces for the Blomkamp movie might potentially be adapted into locations for this series?

Nukiemorph

In the Behind the Lens interview, he says they're "Still in early stages of talking about it."

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Jun 15, 2021, 09:33:07 PM
In the Behind the Lens interview, he says they're "Still in early stages of talking about it."

https://media.tenor.com/images/4fd6aa73fa1bae703a9146a5206accaa/tenor.gif

Don't worry - this is the very first public mention of the series since it was announced *checks notes* literally more than half a year ago on December 10th, 2020. Them "talking about it" at the moment is enough information to sustain us for another six months, right? :D

BlueMarsalis79

Just bring over your people from (including cast) Legion and Fargo and I will be happy, oh and also Hunter Schafer please.

Kimarhi

Going to be cancelled for the Blomkamp series.

[cancerblack]

https://media.tenor.com/images/4fd6aa73fa1bae703a9146a5206accaa/tenor.gif

I feel your pain.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 16, 2021, 01:39:55 AM
Going to be cancelled for the Blomkamp series.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 15, 2021, 05:34:08 PM
Spoiler

[close]

Even Sean Bean lived in Black Beauty.

Corporal Hicks

Maybe that's because Ridley has already folded the third prequel into this series. ;)

From what we've seen, this is going to be 100% up Scott's street anyway.

They're doing more than talking about it right now.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 15, 2021, 09:40:58 PM
Just bring over your people from (including cast) Legion and Fargo and I will be happy, oh and also Hunter Schafer please.

I'm digging it. I'm on Fargo's third season.

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 15, 2021, 05:34:08 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 15, 2021, 01:25:46 AM
Dear 20th Century Studios, I whish you could bring me:

- A mini series that tells of David's 10 years on planet 4. Preferably live-action, although I wouldn't mind an anime.  ;D

- Noah Hawley making prequel easter eggs. For example, a mention of Peter Weyland, Engineer stuff, tech ~ like the helmet for spying dreams, etc.

- A prequel themed video game.

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/tenor-60e8f1f579ef10021.gif

Spoiler
Dear Immortan Jonesy

Go f**k yourself

Sincerely, your 20th Century Studios DISNEY
[close]

Spoiler

[close]

seattle24

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2021, 09:26:39 AM

Sorry, what's right up Scott's street? The TV series? Good to hear! Unless I'm misunderstanding ha.

Gotta say, I watched the snippet on Deadline from Hawley and his response was very enthusiastic, which suggests it's a bit further ahead than "talking". Just being coy I imagine (which Hicks confirms).

skhellter

[monkey paw curls]

inb4 Season 2 or 3 becomes Blomkamp's Alien 5.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Fargo-esque anthology. Season one is something new. Season two is a Covenant sequel. Season three is Blomkamp's story. ;)

Evanus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2021, 09:26:39 AM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed