Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 212,068 times)

426Buddy

2021, the year Alien Day died. It was a nice little run while it lasted.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 26, 2021, 02:01:08 PM
2021, the year Alien Day died. It was a nice little run while it lasted.

What do you mean, Fortnite made a post! Alien Day is THRIVING. :D

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

From now on Alien's day is only celebrated in Fornite.

Actually, I predict once the series is ready, you will be able to watch it only via Fortnite.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 26, 2021, 02:52:53 PM
From now on Alien's day is only celebrated in Fornite.

Actually, I predict once the series is ready, you will be able to watch it only via Fortnite.

Chris Nolan, is that you?

BlueMarsalis79

You're thinking of JJ Abrams.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 26, 2021, 02:54:44 PM

Tenet's trailer debut says otherwise. ;)

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 26, 2021, 02:58:18 PM
Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 26, 2021, 02:54:44 PM

Tenet's trailer debut says otherwise. ;)

Exactly!  :laugh:

I don't think Noah Hawley is going to do that, but it would be funny. 

BlueMarsalis79

Evanus

I'm pretty sure they forgot they even announced this lol

Voodoo Magic

This man show is not dead!

Nightmare Asylum

Excerpt from an interview with the Phillip Kennedy Johnson, author of Marvel's current ongoing Alien comic:

QuoteHow is it to be one of the first people to touch the Alien franchise since Disney acquired Fox?

PKJ: It was a huge vote of confidence on the part of Marvel and 20th Century Studios, which I was super grateful for, but honestly, an even bigger thrill for me personally. I'm the biggest damn Alien fan alive, that's just the truth. I could have gotten the call to do this at any time in the past 20 years and I would have been all caught up, ready to go, no research necessary.

Probably the most exciting part of it is that, with Marvel and 20th Century being part of the same company now, and the upcoming TV show being produced, we're all adding to the same tapestry, collaborating to grow the Alien universe together in a way that feels super cohesive and consistent. Worldbuilding has always been my favorite part of writing, and playing in such a gigantic sandbox is unbelievably cool and rewarding.

https://discussingfilm.net/2021/04/26/alien-comic-scribe-phillip-kennedy-johnson-nerds-out-over-new-marvel-series/amp/

Voodoo Magic

Well, I know this will be taken as a bad thing for some, but I'm all for cohesive and consistent.

Immortan Jonesy

"Collaborating to grow the Alien universe together in a way that feels super cohesive and consistent"

How can that be interpreted?  :laugh: multiverse, crossovers? The only thing for sure is that it makes me feel in two ways  :laugh:

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed