Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 206,136 times)

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 15, 2021, 09:17:14 PM
I've banned links to that being shared on the Facebook group. Might have to extend it to here and that includes quotes...  :P :laugh:

Can't you spoil little something for us Boss? Ya'know, to make the wait abit less painful? We are on serious hunger right now.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

While the series will not be part of the Disney + family friendly content, I hope that one of the co-benefits of its growth in subscriptions will be a large audience for the Alien series at the sister streaming plataform.  :laugh:

https://twitter.com/marksweney/status/1371124225625399299

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2021, 05:11:39 AM
Zeeee D23!

Exactly!  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

I can see them dropping something on April 26th, if they plan to keep Alien Day alive. Which, if they are, I guess we'll probably be hearing about that soon...

Just a crumb of info, please. I just want to know what "Not too far in the future here on Earth" actually means.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 15, 2021, 10:37:27 PM
Just a crumb of info, please. I just want to know what "Not too far in the future here on Earth" actually means.

I wonder if in the time of the series we can have this kind of androids  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 15, 2021, 10:46:03 PM

I wonder if in the time of the series we can have this kind of androids  :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/7Q5RqpP/Alien-Covenant-770x470.webp

Maybe we can get a live action Marcus... 8)

MudButt

I truly hope Hawley goes more Fargo and less Legion for the series if I'm being honest. Legion had some great episodes and sequences but that show lost me at the end.

Immortan Jonesy

She could be a great asset though.  8)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 15, 2021, 10:50:14 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 15, 2021, 10:46:03 PM

https://i.ibb.co/7Q5RqpP/Alien-Covenant-770x470.webp

Maybe we can get a live action Marcus... 8)

Michael Fassbender playing a TCF character?  :o

MudButt

I am all for Aubrey Plaza in this show. I hope he uses some prior cast members like Aubrey Plaza, Bokeem Woodbine, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Patrick Wilson.. and of course Nick Offerman  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nick Offerman was excellent in Devs. Not sure how many other people saw it, but Devs was a really interesting science-fiction miniseries on FX/Hulu last year, from Alex Garland (Ex Machina, Annihilation).

MudButt

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 16, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
Nick Offerman was excellent in Devs. Not sure how many other people saw it, but Devs was a really interesting science-fiction miniseries on FX/Hulu last year, from Alex Garland (Ex Machina, Annihilation).

Never caught it but it looked interesting. May binge it soon  8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 15, 2021, 08:21:13 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 15, 2021, 08:05:32 PM
Hahahahahahaha.

I had a feeling that this is where the franchise would go once Disney got a hold of it. 

Unverified, but not surprising. 

It's from the fakest site on the net, don't gloat just yet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will stay up a nights laughing if even half of it is true. 

Evanus

Wait a minute, you're telling me we're not getting 10 tv shows and movies?!  >:(

But yeah, we really need some proper news lol

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 16, 2021, 05:03:14 AM
I will stay up a nights laughing if even half of it is true. 

They use the shotgun approach to made up shit and still haven't accurately predicted a single thing ever, to my knowledge.

BlueMarsalis79

I hope it stays that way.

Nightmare Asylum

Welp here we are in April. What's the over/under on finally getting some details about this thing on the 26th?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed