Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 210,809 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 15, 2021, 01:18:13 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 15, 2021, 01:11:32 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 15, 2021, 12:54:49 AM
Disney needs to clarify what "Not too far in the future here on Earth" means...

Maybe "Not too far in the future" means immediately after Aliens. Then, they will premiere a teaser with a series of random scenes before the screen goes black. That's when we go to hear a familiar voice saying:

Michael Biehn: No one's ever really gone ~  :-*

Turk?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 15, 2021, 12:54:49 AM
Disney needs to clarify what "Not too far in the future here on Earth" means...

Unless something changes over the course of production, I really wouldn't worry about this one too much...

[cancerblack]

So it does just mean "not as far in the future as other big name sci-fi shows of today" then, right?

Corporal Hicks

That'd be a fair assessment. Alien's never exactly been as far in the future as Star Trek or Expanse. (Unless we count Resurrection, which we never do).

skhellter

So is this post Covenant or post Alien3

what's the timeline here...

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2021, 12:47:08 PM
That'd be a fair assessment. Alien's never exactly been as far in the future as Star Trek or Expanse. (Unless we count Resurrection, which we never do).

Kimarhi

gray booger sad  :(

SiL

Alien is a scant 101 years away!

Immortan Jonesy

If it's the Hadley's Hope colony series, then maybe inside the Derelict there may be a hologram that references David's actions.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2021, 12:22:23 AM

Closer than the 300+ of Star Trek or Expanse!

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2021, 08:10:42 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2021, 12:22:23 AM

Closer than the 300+ of Star Trek or Expanse!
Exactly! Or the 500+ years of something like Halo.

Also, does that mean Resurrection takes place as far into the future to us as Star Trek?

Corporal Hicks

Voyager would have gotten home not long before.

David Weyland

David Weyland

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 19, 2021, 01:30:57 AM
If it's the Hadley's Hope colony series, then maybe inside the Derelict there may be a hologram that references David's actions.

Rather than one storyline throughout the tv series, I'm dreaming but I'd prefer standalone stories per episode across the Alien timeline to reinforce & expand it,...A River of Pain type episode or two parter to tell the story of the fall of Hadley's Hope would be top of my list (Plus the mystery of the egg on the Sulaco 😄) but a drawn out thing of one situation while welcome less so

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: David Weyland on Jan 21, 2021, 12:23:43 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 19, 2021, 01:30:57 AM

Rather than one storyline throughout the tv series, I'm dreaming but I'd prefer standalone stories per episode across the Alien timeline to reinforce & expand it,...A River of Pain type episode or two parter to tell the story of the fall of Hadley's Hope would be top of my list (Plus the mystery of the egg on the Sulaco 😄)
but a drawn out thing of one situation while welcome less so

You mean like an anthology, but with such format in season itself? With each episode being its own story that also serves to back up the Alien lore.

Oh and yeah...that egg  :laugh:

Kradan

Goddamit, leave the poor egg alone !  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed