Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 210,834 times)

TurokSwe

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 13, 2020, 07:15:24 PM
Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 13, 2020, 04:46:06 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/AlienAnthology/status/834040002656899074

Anyone remember this here?
Makes one wonder indeed.
If this existed in the plans for a long time.

Likely coincidental.

Quote from: TurokSwe on Dec 13, 2020, 06:43:16 PM
You're starting it again for no good reason. You're the only one being hostile here. Please stop. It will do no good.

Dude, don't act as if it isn't your attitude that gets people riled up. You know exactly what you're doing.

What have I done here in this thread exactly? Please do tell me! I don't take responsibility for people getting riled up for no good reason. If anything, my attitude in the past has been a reflection of my experience. All I've been seeing are people attacking and discriminating against others who do not share their perception of continuity within this franchise. I reiterate, please, do not start this again. Let's try and tolerate each other instead. This conversation has already been done, there is no need for it to continue, and there is no need for any more personal attacks. Honestly, this is pointless and unproductive.

[cancerblack]

Lol alright mate but -

QuoteAll I've been seeing are people attacking and discriminating against others who do not share their perception of continuity within this franchise.

Glass houses hahahaha.

TurokSwe

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 13, 2020, 07:44:35 PM
Lol alright mate but -

QuoteAll I've been seeing are people attacking and discriminating against others who do not share their perception of continuity within this franchise.

Glass houses hahahaha.

Perhaps you could say that in some sense but I've still been reflecting the treatment other people have given me and others who disagree with them. We need to be able to tolerate each other, or else there will be these ridiculous conflicts between us forever, and it won't do anyone of us any good.

BlueMarsalis79

That's funny, I'd almost be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if your website stated it's all your point of view, or if you didn't call Nightmare Asylum's valid reply nonsense.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: TurokSwe on Dec 13, 2020, 07:52:42 PM
Lol alright mate but -

Glass houses hahahaha.

Perhaps you could say that in some sense but I've still been reflecting the treatment other people have given me and others who disagree with them. We need to be able to tolerate each other, or else there will be these ridiculous conflicts between us forever, and it won't do anyone of us any good.

From what I've seen, your comments come off as very authoritative rather than just as opinions or theories, and when presented with evidence from actual authorities on the subject, you dismiss them for not agreeing with you.

But honestly, I'm not sure you aren't a troll so I'm not going to bother beyond this point.

skhellter

if he only stirs shit up.. ban him.

TurokSwe

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 13, 2020, 07:55:01 PM
That's funny, I'd almost be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if your website stated it's all your point of view, or if you didn't call Nightmare Asylum's valid reply nonsense.

Again, you're being hostile and intolerant here. I promise you it's a pointless waste of time and it will still do none of us any good.

RidgeTop

Let's cool it people.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 13, 2020, 06:10:54 PM
I can't remember if Lindelof ever mentioned the Jesus concept, but I do know that Ridley did:

Quote"If you look at it as an 'our children are misbehaving down there' scenario, there are moments where it looks like we've gone out of control, running around with armor and skirts, which of course would be the Roman Empire. And they were given a long run. A thousand years before their disintegration actually started to happen. And you can say, 'Let's send down one more of our emissaries to see if he can stop it.' Guess what? They crucified him."

Spoiler
[close]

I think Damon Lindelof should write one of the episodes of the series.

Lindelof was born in Teaneck, New Jersey, the son of Susan Klausner, a teacher, and David Lindelof, a bank manager.

He attended Teaneck High School, a school whose diverse student body he credits with expanding his horizons as a writer. Lindelof's mother is Jewish, and his father is of Scandinavian descent.

He has received so much backlash because of Prometheus, Tomorrowland, but most of all because of his work on Lost. However, the man has redeemed himself with solid pieces of entertainment such as Watchmen and The Leftovers, making it clear that TV is the format where he can truly shine like none other.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Dec 13, 2020, 09:23:08 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 13, 2020, 06:10:54 PM
I can't remember if Lindelof ever mentioned the Jesus concept, but I do know that Ridley did:

Quote"If you look at it as an 'our children are misbehaving down there' scenario, there are moments where it looks like we've gone out of control, running around with armor and skirts, which of course would be the Roman Empire. And they were given a long run. A thousand years before their disintegration actually started to happen. And you can say, 'Let's send down one more of our emissaries to see if he can stop it.' Guess what? They crucified him."

Spoiler
[close]

I think Damon Lindelof should write one of the episodes of the series.

Lindelof was born in Teaneck, New Jersey, the son of Susan Klausner, a teacher, and David Lindelof, a bank manager.

https://i.ibb.co/zZbFY60/Face-App-1607893631752-3.jpg

He attended Teaneck High School, a school whose diverse student body he credits with expanding his horizons as a writer. Lindelof's mother is Jewish, and his father is of Scandinavian descent.

https://i.ibb.co/25gwc0n/Face-App-1607893720977-2.jpg

He has received so much backlash because of Prometheus, Tomorrowland, but most of all because of his work on Lost. However, the man has redeemed himself with solid pieces of entertainment such as Watchmen and The Leftovers, making it clear that TV is the format where he can truly shine like none other.

https://i.ibb.co/Rvb0DPq/Face-App-1607893187235-2.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

f**k

skhellter

TurokSwe

TurokSwe

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 13, 2020, 07:58:07 PM
Quote from: TurokSwe on Dec 13, 2020, 07:52:42 PM
Lol alright mate but -

Glass houses hahahaha.

From what I've seen, your comments come off as very authoritative rather than just as opinions or theories, and when presented with evidence from actual authorities on the subject, you dismiss them for not agreeing with you.

But honestly, I'm not sure you aren't a troll so I'm not going to bother beyond this point.

First, that may be because I'm genuinly convinced by what I'm communicating, and I am by no means obligated to demote my convictions to the status of mere personal opinion or theories just to please any individual that may disagree with the conclusions drawn. Second, regarding the "actual authorities" you're mentioning, Mr. Gaska appears to be the closest to an "authority" on the matter between the two and he has made statements inconsistent with and contrary to the evidence presented by Fox and others working for them and has reacted suspiciously in regards to the issue, whereas SM seems to have absolutely no authority on the matter and seems to be basing his views on personal speculation and interpretation on the handling of licenses, and neither individual has presented any actual verifiable evidence on the issues discussed. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone (even though I seem to be often misunderstood), but I'm merely trying to be objective and make actual sense of things.

I hope you understand why I hold the position I hold. None of my assessments are intended as personal attacks or refusing to tolerate differing views, but they are still what I perceive as fair and objective assessments and criticisms. Third, I want to state that I am not trolling by any means, and I do have autistic factors that could potentially cause some sort of disconnect in the communication between me and others and thus opening the door for misunderstanding. Still I desire to be tolerant of differing views while at the same time remaining true to my convictions, and I have often over the years been disappointed, discouraged, and frustrated at seeing not only me but other fellow fans being attacked and excommunicated by other fans merely for holding not only different convictions but even different preferences, which has served to motivate discussions like this. I also wish that we could move along together without lashing out at each other at every disagreement over canonical issues.

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 13, 2020, 09:18:02 PM
Let's cool it people.

I'm fine with that. Thank you good sir!

Quote from: skhellter on Dec 13, 2020, 09:03:32 PM
if he only stirs shit up.. ban him.

I'm not trying to. Believe me. Noting that I would certainly not be solely responsible.

Drukathi

Plot twist:
They found engineers catacombs under the Antarctica. To explore the ruins and to hide the work, they will create a settlement - the prototype of Hadley's Hope. With the help of some engineering technology, they will build an orbital elevator in that place - the Antartica Station.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Drukathi on Dec 13, 2020, 10:14:52 PM
Plot twist:
They found engineers catacombs under the Antarctica. To explore the ruins and to hide the work, they will create a settlement - the prototype of Hadley's Hope. With the help of some engineering technology, they will build an orbital elevator in that place - the Antartica Station.

But but! Prometheus is already a snobby AVP :o

Nightmare Asylum

At Under the Mountains of Madness

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed