Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 212,343 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: skhellter on Sep 05, 2022, 04:28:55 PMthe WY logos in the concept art are Aliens/Alien3....

Most likely it was just the FX president talking out of his ass.

Been saying this since dot one.

Nightmare Asylum

Really, really crossing my fingers and hoping that this is indeed set post-Alien 3.

BlueMarsalis79

Someone get Noah on the line. And ask why that time frame whatever one it is.

Some Old Dude

If it's post Alien 3 I'm all for a full scale Earth infestation. It was always a storyline that I've wanted to see.

BlueMarsalis79

That would be awesome.

skhellter

skhellter

i don't want to see Earth getting saved at the last minute.

Make it a hive world.

Give David his big W.

BlueMarsalis79

Noah said we would see the consequences of that inequality, so let us see the consequences.

Local Trouble

It would be totally worth making it a prequel if it undoes David being the creator.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Sep 05, 2022, 11:34:24 PMIf it's post Alien 3 I'm all for a full scale Earth infestation. It was always a storyline that I've wanted to see.

It would be great if the humans from Alien are colonies that long ago lost contact with Earth (sort of like Terran from Starcraft). A civilization of space humans who have been inhabiting space for so long, that they have somehow forgotten about their home wolrd.

And then when they discover that Earth is the homeworld of humans, after millennia traveling through space...the place is Giger Land in all its glory.

I always wanted to see something like this, after watching the end of Alien Resurrection.

PAS Spinelli

Ridley's involvement is the part that worries me the most in all of this

Some Old Dude

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 06, 2022, 01:27:26 AM
Quote from: Some Old Dude on Sep 05, 2022, 11:34:24 PMIf it's post Alien 3 I'm all for a full scale Earth infestation. It was always a storyline that I've wanted to see.

It would be great if the humans from Alien are colonies that long ago lost contact with Earth (sort of like Terran from Starcraft). A civilization of space humans who have been inhabiting space for so long, that they have somehow forgotten about their home wolrd.

And then when they discover that Earth is the homeworld of humans, after millennia traveling through space...the place is Giger Land in all its glory.

I always wanted to see something like this, after watching the end of Alien Resurrection.

If I could buy you a whole chocolate cake for this post I would. This is an amazing concept.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 06, 2022, 01:27:26 AMIt would be great if the humans from Alien are colonies that long ago lost contact with Earth (sort of like Terran from Starcraft). A civilization of space humans who have been inhabiting space for so long, that they have somehow forgotten about their home wolrd.

This is actually a concept that Aliens: Phalanx plays with to pretty solid effect.

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 06, 2022, 03:45:07 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 06, 2022, 01:27:26 AMIt would be great if the humans from Alien are colonies that long ago lost contact with Earth (sort of like Terran from Starcraft). A civilization of space humans who have been inhabiting space for so long, that they have somehow forgotten about their home wolrd.

This is actually a concept that Aliens: Phalanx plays with to pretty solid effect.

Yeah, Phalanx was really fantastic! I still kind of wanted to see some other seeded race, but Phalanx was genuinely brilliant in the way it took that story.

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 06, 2022, 02:17:21 AMRidley's involvement is the part that worries me the most in all of this

Our understanding is that this is Noah's show, and Ridley is attached in name and cash.

skhellter

Is there anything to the rumours that Luke Scott was/is involved?

(those started after an interview where Ridley said that Luke was working on something that was "going to be really scary")

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed