Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 210,687 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote(Ridley) Scott is going to be heavily involved not just on the producing level, but he will be writing and directing many of the episodes for the new Hulu series."

From that Giant Robot site... 😬

Corporal Hicks

Vomit. We should be allowed to report bullshit websites.

Nightmare Asylum

A giant freakin' robot sounds excessive, anyways. The largest I'd ever truly expect from one is 16 inches... fully erect.

Corporal Hicks

That was always a funny outtake.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Some Old Dude

Nonsense. But I'm sure Ridley will want to spam the Alien universe out more.

Kimarhi

Ridley was spot on with Alien.  The rest of his alien movies have either been trash, or okay.  I honestly think it's time to exclude him from the franchise because of his constant stream of whatever is on his consciousness at the time alien moviemaking ideas.

He's not even bad at sci fi.  He's just bad at alien movies now. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Ridley is better with original Sci-fi. I mean, who is complaining about Blade Runner, The Martian and Raised by Wolves? He's not a sequel or franchise kinda director. He even admitted that he doesn't like to repeat himself. Plus those "the beast is cooked comments".

While Alien Covenant wasn't bad at all, it's already been done so much better with Alien.

Prometheus would have been much better with a decent script and as a non-Alien film.

SiL

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 16, 2022, 03:13:33 PMRidley is better with original Sci-fi. I mean, who is complaining about Blade Runner, The Martian
Setting aside these are adaptations (I get what you mean) plenty of people complained about Blade Runner when it came out. Movie tanked.

Come to think of it, I've still yet to meet someone in person who actually likes the movie.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: SiL on Jul 16, 2022, 07:08:48 PMCome to think of it, I've still yet to meet someone in person who actually likes the movie.

Philistines! Y'all Philistines!

BlueMarsalis79

I love that film, my brother likes it, does he actually count?

SiL

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 16, 2022, 08:21:02 PMPhilistines! Y'all Philistines!

https://c.tenor.com/FyQYd6RqqHYAAAAC/boo.gif
Of all the sci fi movies released in 1982 that failed and got popular later, the only one that was truly done dirty was The Thing. The others deserved their initial reactions. I will die on this hill.

Kradan

I'm mostly indifferent about Blade Runner. Tried watching it once or twice. Didn't catch on with me, unfortunately

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed