Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 206,149 times)

BlueMarsalis79

To play Devil's Advocate the Deacon does reveal in a sense how the Engineers all perished, with the scream being the same one we hear when the holograms in the temple activate.

[cancerblack]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 19, 2021, 02:56:20 AM
I mean the first 30 minutes of Prometheus is a retread of AvP.   OF AVP. 

Someone needs to bring this up to Ridley and then film his reaction. Think of the great gifs it could make!  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

I'd imagine his reaction will be the same as when Damon Lindelof told him that AVP already did a Weyland founding figure character. ;)

Really, though, I'd say that overlap between the two comes mostly from them both drawing on old O'Bannon concepts regarding the temple/pyramid.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2021, 12:40:22 PM
I'd imagine his reaction will be the same as when Damon Lindelof told him that AVP already did a Weyland founding figure character. ;)

lol. That probably would have had made a great gif too!

BlueMarsalis79

Ask him "How do you think your recent prequels stack up to the most popular entry 1986' Aliens?"

Then watch the eyes really pop out of his head.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Trash Queen on Oct 19, 2021, 01:46:49 PM
Ask him "How do you think your recent prequels stack up to the most popular entry 1986' Aliens?"

Then watch the eyes really pop out of his head.

We come up with such great ideas! :laugh:

Kradan

Just whisper words "Alien Queen" in his ear:

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

That interview would be priceless.  ;D

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 19, 2021, 01:26:48 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2021, 12:40:22 PM

lol. That probably would have had made a great gif too!

Ridley may never have seen AVP..but the Prometheus screenwriters clearly did it!  :laugh:

Inverse Effect

Why can't we just get a Ridley/Cameron Movie? That would make all of the fans shut up xD

Kimarhi

Those two egos would never fit in any one room together. 

skhellter

It WAS going to happen until some Fox producer told Cameron that they were already making Alien vs Predator.

Thanks, Anderson and John Davis.
Thanks.

Kimarhi

I would've believed it when I seen it. 

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: skhellter on Oct 20, 2021, 03:59:38 AM
It WAS going to happen until some Fox producer told Cameron that they were already making Alien vs Predator.

Thanks, Anderson and John Davis.
Thanks.

Yep indeed, for a long time I was purely apathetic towards AVP, but that crumb put me in the "f**k it" camp.

Jimmy was mostly going to handle the writing, Ridley directing.

Kimarhi

I thought I remember it being half and half, with one writing and directing one movie and the other finishing the next based on what the first one did.

Could've been fun, but I just don't believe it.  Especially knowing how those guys are.  We just got onto Scott for being a madman, but Cameron has his own hard to work with quirks. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed