AICN Slates Requiem

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:33:19 PM

Author
AICN Slates Requiem (Read 17,252 times)

vader1231231

vader1231231

I think the reason avpr is getting so many bad reviews is because too much was revealed in the trailers, tv spots, ads, and clips...

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

obviously there not fans of Aliens vs Predator

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

Its a movie where two monster characters kill eachother and alot of people in between its not going to win any awards.   The problem with these films are that alot of casual movie fans will check it out but the hardcore fanboys will obsess so much about every last detail and have an stroke getting so stressed about it.

ewhtam3

ewhtam3

i dont care wat people say about this movie. i'm watching it. if this movies makes over 300 million $, i'll laugh at those people who said this movie is bad.   >:(  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Listen guys, I do agree the dialouge of these film sucks shit. I really feel they portrated better the Alien and Predator in these film than AVP.  One more last thing Darkness. I know you have acess to Colin. PLEASE just tell him about this, if we reallly gonna have Ranger shit for Christmas.   :'(  

Predator_Dylan

Predator_Dylan

*le sigh* i kind of wish i hadn't read those reviews.

ewhtam3

ewhtam3

if i were u guys i wouldn't worry about the reviews, the fact is they don't let people review about the movie until its released.   ;D  

PX

PX

"...these guys must be retards if they think hitman was bad"  Whoa, a lot of people must be epic retards then, including myself... Can't think of a movie out of recent memory that was worse than Hitman...

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

So the film is worse than Bratz the movie?

ewhtam3

ewhtam3

3/4 of the people have bullshit reviews, some of them are even taking guess. they did the same bullshit to Transformers and look wat happend.   ;D  

breny

breny

Wow. people thought Hitman was good?  This AVP-r film = fail and hopefully an end the the Shit called avp. Merry xmas all!   >:D  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Fu*k AICN,  I hate their reviews.

frakaster

frakaster

THE JUST REVIWED THE STREAMED VIDEOS,.. YOU KNOW THE DIFRENCE BETWEN THE STREAMED VIDEOS AND THE HIGH QUALITY ONES

Predboy

Predboy

*Sighs* The more of these reveiws I read, the more I think whether I should even bother wasting my time seeing this movie.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

This is all nothing but haters hating... Seriously guys, keep your chin up!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed