NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,058 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: samoht on Jul 09, 2013, 02:07:29 AM
Bring on the Giger Alien and the Dog Alien!!!!!

I read somewhere Neca will release the Dog alien this next year.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

oh man. i hope they make a Res alien. i'll buy millions of them... (i have 3 of the MF ones). the dog alien (neca) i would also love to own. heck, i just wanna see them do all the movie aliens  ;D ;D ;D

If they do other things like games and comics... i'd really like to see a Jeri the alien with a gun and cigar :3

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I just hate their damn re releases, it sickens me to have to buy the same figure twice to complete my collection.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

AvP Extiction figures anyone? I want a Praetorian, a Carrier complete with facehuggers on the dorsal spines (removable of course) and the Ravager! Much cooler than A:CM incarnations.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Man the NECA dog is gonna be friggin sweet.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Me too man. The McFarlane version was alright, but NECA should bring an awesome and necessary amount of articulation to the figure. That's my biggest problem is the fixed pose of the figures. No ability to pose them.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jul 17, 2013, 01:50:37 AM
Me too man. The McFarlane version was alright, but NECA should bring an awesome and necessary amount of articulation to the figure. That's my biggest problem is the fixed pose of the figures. No ability to pose them.

yesyes. i love my MF aliens, but the res n dog alien were pretty limited on poses. Some sweet jaw articulation would be nice too... as the MF all had fixed open or closed mouths.

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Q: Will you guys ever do the Dog Alien and do you know around what series?

A: Yes. Maybe S4

8)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 17, 2013, 07:29:56 AM

From twitter:

Q: Will you guys ever do the Dog Alien and do you know around what series?

A: Yes. Maybe S4

8)

Amen

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

From facebook  - Jones the cat on the right.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I personally don't need a cat...but that's cool I suppose.
I'd rather see Dallas in his space suit though.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

supersonicshion

supersonicshion

Great stuff!

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

How come nobody has posted a picture of the NECA classic Giger Alien figure in the octagon Nostromo corridor?  Or have they and the picture just not showing up for me?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed