Alien/Predator/AvP Roms

Started by Darkness, Feb 25, 2007, 03:48:26 PM

Author
Alien/Predator/AvP Roms (Read 91,988 times)

predx

predx

the peaple who want to play AVP arcade its simple mame suxx,

you need to use Winkawaks its to easyer http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/arcade/kawaks.html
first you start the program then lick on file then load load game, you see allot of games just push the 'A' key on your keyboerd to find avp the EU version. now you must name your rar file you got from this site: "avsp"  then put it in the folder where u extracted the program like this: roms/cps2/avsp.rar ;D

js

js

i'm new to the site but i've played rom games before.  I downloaded AVP for the SNES but it isn't working on my comp.  I have the little square that says ZSNES but it isn't appearing on the load screen any ideas??

Ludi

Ludi

pretty cool pack ...  .. great stuff.. ;D

just AvP Arcade doesnt running .. dont know why files are in the right folder but it cant find .. it..

Nightmare

Nightmare

nice pack! i was needing these alien games!

anywa, in planet yautja site theres almost all pred games ever with emulators! just check it!
ull also find Tcs for some old games with the old games included....and a Mugen with all avp characters and other avp stuff.... www.planet-yautja.com its spanish...just go to descargas, and then emulators, the tcs are in the botom...(theres moe sutff there to dl...not sure if its legal but...)

i never heard of these arcade emulators (others that not mame), but in the site i indicated theres a avp arcade rom with a emulator that works....

i also used to have finalburn and avp arcade worked fine...

Sol

Sol

The AVP file in the pack is just incomplete/faulty. MAME is the superior emulator, and is easy enough to work with a proper rom file. I can upload the working AVP MAME rom if you guys want.

Also, there's a game that is not mentioned or in the rom pack, but it's expected since it was Japan only. Aliens, and it's an awesome game at that. Developed by Square (that's right, the famous company known for their Final Fantasy series). It was one of their earliest titles, and it's for the MSX only.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_%28Square_computer_game%29

For now, you can grab it off of me. If you need help locating an emulator for the MSX platform, just ask and I will help you.

http://burndiego.com/files/ Grab it from here.

The Ultimate Bad *#$

i would like to get the emulator nec to play aliens arcade game by konami any help would be great

fluxcap

fluxcap

Best of luck to you, for the life of me I could not get that to work despite help from other members.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Sweet

CANNON

CANNON

i cant even download the rom off of the megaupload website. wtf so i need to do and is this game in it? http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/alien-vs-predator-snes/

- i miss that game lol

Horhey

Horhey

Everytime I download ANY of this shit I dont have a particular program to open one or more files. Im never gonna be able to play the AVP arcade again!  :'(

XenoVC

XenoVC

My computer is not letting me extract the AVP rom pack  :'(,do i need to download something to extract it?

Edit:Nevermind,I got it to Work

Eyeohn

Eyeohn

I'd just like to report that the link for Handy(the Atari lynx emulator) is no longer working.

drelor

drelor

ok i think i may be able to help here.
For XP users, yes mame does sux but it can work.

Download and install the emulator there plenty o links on this forum.

Next rename;
arcadealiens to aliens.zip
arcadeavp to avsp.zip.
alien3arcade to alien3.zip

After that just put the unextracted zip files into the mame/roms directory and they'll load. I'm playing alien3 now. Mame won't read them unless they have those names. That's the big dilemma.  ;)

Sol

Sol

Don't rename anything, actually. And you don't unzip any of the rom files. You drop them as is in the "rom" folder. This applies to every System Emulator. No exceptions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed