Predators - Nikolai's Death

Started by Master Chief, Nov 25, 2020, 04:58:08 PM

Author
Predators - Nikolai's Death (Read 1,143 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

This has been bothering since 2010 :o and I need help wrapping my head around this.

Will someone, preferably any Anatomists out there, please tell me how Nikolai survived a plasma shot (that went through his spine and left a gaping wound in his chest) and a 2 1/2 foot* blade through his gut, long enough to self-detonate? 

skhellter

skhellter

well... it was in the script.. so that's how it went..  ;D

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

He's Russian?

Master

Master

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 25, 2020, 04:58:08 PM
This has been bothering since 2010 :o and I need help wrapping my head around this.

Will someone, preferably any Anatomists out there, please tell me how Nikolai survived a plasma shot (that went through his spine and left a gaping wound in his chest) and a 2 1/2 food blade through his gut, long enough to self-detonate? 

Yeah, I grind my teeth every time I see this scene. The hole in his chest is exactly where the heart is located.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Phobos on Nov 25, 2020, 07:33:50 PM
He's Russian?

That answers everything

germanator2

germanator2

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 25, 2020, 04:58:08 PM

Will someone, preferably any Anatomists out there, please tell me how Nikolai survived a plasma shot (that went through his spine and left a gaping wound in his chest) and a 2 1/2 food blade through his gut, long enough to self-detonate? 

Lots of vodka

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: germanator2
Lots of vodka

Of course it was vodka.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed