The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 20,742 times)

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

*trailer

brian

brian

please can someone post the trailer on youtube today early

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

i searching in youtube and nothing....................

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

YutaniDitch,  Once you watch it, let me know...    8)  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Gee, thanks there, Demonio...  I am in Europe...probably will be online way before getting to theatres here...   :D  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

hmmm...still nothing    :-\  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I think we're gonna have to wait a while...   ::)  

D2

D2

You guys are really pathetic. If you end up watching all the promos and trailers then there will be nothing left to see in the theatres and then you guys will bash the movie. I would recommend you not to watch the trailer unless you want to spoil the fun come christams time.

brian

brian

did anyone see the gb trailer yet

SHREK

SHREK

The trailer will not b online for a while yet..... maybe1 week -  2 weeks .....shouldnt b longer than that....but who knows

yaujta

yaujta

we hear the pred uses a shuriken 2 kill an alien, do u guys think we'l see any use of the smart disk? and the shot of the aliens all looking up at 'sumthin'- a queen maybe? or preparing 2 ambush da soldiers?

SHREK

SHREK

theres no disk only shurikens

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Sorri Yutani Ditch, I didn't mean to sound rude...it's just that I know you'll conisder it a rip-off if I describe it, so maybe once you've seen it you'll see things differently...  or not!    ::)  

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

taped it putting it on youtube now    :-*  

brian

brian

sublimedbc did you put the green band trailer on youtube yet because i looked and there was nothing there. are you putting it on now

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed