Pred Queen?

Started by aliensetta, Jun 01, 2007, 11:02:08 PM

Do you like the Pred Queen from AVP Extinction?

Yes
56 (58.3%)
No
14 (14.6%)
I don't know
12 (12.5%)
I don't care
14 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author
Pred Queen? (Read 28,084 times)

alien ravager

alien ravager

The pred queen looks great but it is to weak it should have been made alot stronger than what it was but i think you should be allowed to make one your self now that would be cool

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I thought that the Queen was good but she hardly ever moved on my game! All her little minions fought the battle for her and then in comes the Shrine, Ancient Nuke Carrier and about 10 other Predators. The first group attacked the minions and the rest attacked the Queen. She was too easy. 

alien ravager

alien ravager

she hardly moved on mine and that is what i found dissapointing is that she could have put up more of a fight and not just sit their all the time

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yeah, me too, with me she justed stayed attached to her egg sac the hole time. I think she wouldv'e been hard if not for her completly immobile  self in the game.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

??? Do you mean she was as immobile as every other Alien Queen in the game? The Queens only attack you if you attack them. Anyways, she did have some potential for a fight.......and should've given her dreadlocks....

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

;D

Colton White

Colton White

Mine is f**ked up. She killed all my troops but she didn't start laying egges again.She  started coming towards my base ROFL.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Damn

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Quote from: Colton White on Nov 30, 2007, 12:43:34 AM
Mine is f**ked up. She killed all my troops but she didn't start laying egges again.She  started coming towards my base ROFL.

That's what I want her to do in my game. :( It would be cooler and sometimes can bring chills down your spine when a potentially powerful enemy is coming towards your base. The only time a Xenomorph tried going after my base, was with two CHEAP Carriers.

Colton White

Colton White

Those carriers are why i failed the mission..

Predboy

Predboy

Shit, what i would do is take out the rest of the hive and then take her out. Yeah, she's prety easy to kill. She never really did kill many, or any of my predator when i fought her, and if she ever decided to come to my base, she'll be killed before she even touches the damn shrine. No way she can break through my wall of ultimate badasses. ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

lol. 

Colton White

Colton White

Anyone ever realize after you kill 50 of so aliens she stops laying eggs?

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I loved having cheats activated and just send my queen out to beat up the other queen, all the aliens would attack my queen, and the queen would hiss and cry, it was funny beating her up.

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Jan 04, 2008, 01:47:34 AM
I loved having cheats activated and just send my queen out to beat up the other queen, all the aliens would attack my queen, and the queen would hiss and cry, it was funny beating her up.

BITCH FIGHT!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed