Pred Queen?

Started by aliensetta, Jun 01, 2007, 11:02:08 PM

Do you like the Pred Queen from AVP Extinction?

Yes
56 (58.3%)
No
14 (14.6%)
I don't know
12 (12.5%)
I don't care
14 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author
Pred Queen? (Read 28,081 times)

Yautja_Devil

Yautja_Devil

I dont know what?

yeah i liked the idea and design but i havnt played the game in ages, hard to find. Maybe thats where i got my 'PREDALIEN X' idea from? who knows

Bishop2

Bishop2

Explain this concept to me.  Why would Predators have a queen?  They're not insectile like the aliens.  Does this chick look like this?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

We are talking about the Predalien Queen from AVP: Extinction.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 21, 2007, 06:15:08 PM
We are talking about the Predalien Queen from AVP: Extinction.

Oh I see.  So it's not a "Predator Queen."  It's a Predalien Queen.  That's logical.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sarcasm?  Anyway, it only showed up once which really sucks, because i would have rather have fought that as the aliens than fight the alien K series at the end of the alien campaign

hunterv555

hunterv555

once i saw the predqueen i immediately went to alien campaign to try and make one  but i could only think of one way  so i used a praetorian facehugger against a pred  and i was so anxious to see what it would turn into:D only to see a predalien:( so i figured i had to upgrade him so i did and got him up to max health thinking he would turn into one:(   no predqueen:'(

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Predqueen could've been WAY better. She's too much like a reqular queen(She did the same amount of damage to my Pred troops as a Regular Queen) only brown with a smaller head. The queen should definitley have WAY more Predaliens or even Predalien hybrids like Predalien Runners and Predalien Warriors. She heeded a normal Queen-sized head and Dreadlocks.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: hunterv555 on Aug 23, 2007, 05:46:58 AM
once i saw the predqueen i immediately went to alien campaign to try and make one  but i could only think of one way  so i used a praetorian facehugger against a pred  and i was so anxious to see what it would turn into:D only to see a predalien:( so i figured i had to upgrade him so i did and got him up to max health thinking he would turn into one:(   no predqueen:'(
That's because the predalien queen was an aberration resulting from Kadinsky's experiments. Like the predalien in the original AVP PC game it was the product of genetic tampering and, as such, is pretty much the equivalent of the human/alien queen monstrosity we see in Alien Resurrection. In no way was it a natural evolution according to the theory which Extinction put forward in regard to the aliens. Of course it looks as though the next AVP movie is set to change all this.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

was a fun little easter egg they added and tecnicly a god predicton cause well.... chet :)

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: Scarsis on Jun 23, 2007, 09:22:02 PM
I think they should put in a cheat were you can be the predQueen man!
Probably, some guy whos shitfaced and pissed off,like you will either hack the game  or mod the queen and make it to have every queen turn out like it. THAT WOULD BE LIKE FEEDING COOKIES TO A FISH

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I think she looks cool. That's why I drew one. The idea is totally illogical though.  :-\

brad873

brad873

not bad, make the arms less thik and thats how it should look. i hate dreds on an alien

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It's basicly illogical for Predalien Queen, The so called "Super Facehugger" lays a Queen embryo, which, to me sounds as if the only way to have a Queen is the "Super Facehugger", now unless there is a "Super Predalien Facehugger" there is no way for a Predalien Queen.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

The PredAlien Queen wasn't made by facehuggers. It was made by scientists that mixed Queen genetic stuff with Pred genetic stuff.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Oct 28, 2007, 08:22:58 PM
The PredAlien Queen wasn't made by facehuggers. It was made by scientists that mixed Queen genetic stuff with Pred genetic stuff.

You meen kind of like how the Predaliens in AVP 1 for PC were made? I've never exactly payed attention to the story of AVP:E..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed