Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC

Started by SuperiorIronman, May 12, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC (Read 24,354 times)

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: StanSwitek on May 27, 2020, 04:51:27 PM
That's great they've released Dutch as a playable character. I won't shell out myself for him, but its fun to run around with 3 other Dutch players. Its Dutch, John, and the third Schaefer brother, Bubba Schaefer. I hope they release Harrigan next. As a signature weapon, they could give him the shotgun he uses against the predator in the meatpacking plant. Or maybe even a disc. but I'd really like for them to give us Tony Pope as a playable character. The jungle conflicts need some hard hitting, Hard Core media coverage.I can imagine the spamming now.

"On the scene and in your face!"
"Get your scumbo paws off me!"
"Who the hell's in charge down here?!"

This killed me!!! 😂😂😂😂

Enjoy

Looking forward to a map on another world or in a city . Or just a map with no man made anything and no boundaries for hunting.

JokersWarPig

Played a round over the weekend where I ended up being the sole survivor of my group as Dutch and managed to take out the Predator. It'll probably never happen again lol

Kradan

If you don't watch carefully it's very easy to see one Predator covered in human blood staring at the corpse of the other one

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 01, 2020, 09:31:26 PM
Played a round over the weekend where I ended up being the sole survivor of my group as Dutch and managed to take out the Predator. It'll probably never happen again lol

Nicely done JWP!  Nice screenshot too.

Zak

guys call me stupid but hows the qr5 granade launcher activated?😒

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Zak on Jun 05, 2020, 07:55:44 PM
guys call me stupid but hows the qr5 granade launcher activated?😒

If you're playing on PS4 you'll see a thing near the ammo counter saying something like "automatic" the thing next to it is a representation of the directional button. Just hit that and it'll switch.

Kailem

Yeah down on the d-pad switches to alternate fire for any weapons that have it (usually single shot).

Corporal Hicks

B on the PC. It's just switching fire-mode.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed