Official Facebook page's post has new names for characters.

Started by Anthony, Apr 01, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

Author
Official Facebook page's post has new names for characters. (Read 13,116 times)

Anthony

cliffhanger

I learend something more interesting.

There will be only 1 survivor. I always assumed it would be atleast Tennessee AND Daniels, but seeing that,
it's a guarantee Daniels will survive.

which is lame imho, as it would only make it more of copying Alien alltogether.

Evanus

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 01, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

There will be only 1 survivor. I always assumed it would be atleast Tennessee AND Daniels, but seeing that,

Spoiler
According to the leaks Daniels, Tennessee and David survive.
[close]

Huggs

I take it that this is for people who haven't been following the movie too closely. Several of these characters are already seen being "dispatched" in the trailers. It's an interesting idea though; enlarging the bracket with more characters and tidbits like job descriptions or personal history/data would've been cool.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Spoiler
Oram vs Karime = Oram
Daniels vs Faris = Daniels
Ricks vs Walter = Walter
Lope vs Tennessee = Tennessee

Oram vs Daniels = Daniels
Walter vs Tennessee = Tennessee

Survivors = Daniels and Tennessee
[close]

QuoteORAM: As the Covenant's Executive Officer, he's second-in-command and ready to step up at a moment's notice. He's both a life sciences officer and man of faith.

KARINE: She's lead biologist for the Covenant, but would have made a great politician. Composed, strategic, and empathetic, Karine is a natural peacemaker.

DANIELS: The mission's Chief Terraformist, Daniels is a tough and brilliant engineer. While an unassuming realist, her courage and resourcefulness may prove necessary.

FARIS: Covenant co-pilot and ship's medical support, Faris is a no-frills, no-nonsense type of person with a sharp, irreverent wit. She has no patience for social graces.

RICKS: A military-trained navigator and one half of the Covenant's navigation team, he's a former analyst for Weyland-Yutani's planet scouting initiative.

WALTER: Walter's been designed to function without creativity and willfulness. He's programmed with a deep loyalty to the crew members and colonists he serves.

LOPE: Head of the Covenant's security team, Lope is the most experienced soldier on the ship, having served over a decade for the Colonial Marines.

TENNESSEE: Tennessee is a pilot and member of the Covenant's bridge crew. Wry, rural, and solid as a rock, he's a loyal friend, a devoted husband, and a big fan of whiskey.

https://www.facebook.com/alienanthology/?fref=nf

Regarding Lope and his Colonial Marines service.

Colonial Marines has been founded in 2101. Prometheus took place in 2093. Covenant 10 years after which makes it 2103. How Lope could have served over a decade for the Colonial Marines? Retcon?

Predaker

Ah, facebook. The same place that said the corporation obtained an engineer info manual about the black goo from LV-223. :D

RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon

To me this means Daniels is going to die.

RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon

There can be only one.

Predaker

Quote from: RocketRaccoon on Apr 02, 2017, 07:10:23 PM
There can be only one.

They're probably just riffing off the NCAA bracket... wouldn't put much stock in it at this point.

SM

Yeah it's just a bit of fun.  A lot of people on FB taking things way too seriously.

Infected

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 01, 2017, 06:49:54 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 01, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

Spoiler
According to the leaks Daniels, Tennessee and David survive.
[close]
If David survives, that means they wont see through his tricks.

cliffhanger

Quote from: RocketRaccoon on Apr 02, 2017, 07:10:23 PM
There can be only one.

dammit. must see that Jet Li movie again now.

Anthony

Anthony

Wonder if we'll get a smaller one with Rosenthal and Hernandez, England, Rigby, and Latukefu's characters.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 02, 2017, 04:34:58 PM
Colonial Marines has been founded in 2101. Prometheus took place in 2093. Covenant 10 years after which makes it 2103. How Lope could have served over a decade for the Colonial Marines? Retcon?

Where does that date come from? The old Prometheus timeline? You can't take the viral stuff too seriously.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed